Reviews for Doctor Uchiha
UniversalPetto chapter 1 . 2/19
But but but... I wanna read about that ''again" xD Awesome, awesome, awesome! :D Hot and cute and, my god, Itachi is killing with his sexiness / Good work, dear :3
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Jesus, I love this so darn much. I just. Ughhhhh.
Kiraramichealis chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lol I thought it was going to end at I cut myself with a kunai. But you managed to make the ending better.
valre chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I need a doctor! *swoon*

Ahaha, it's no surprise Itachi keeps lube in the kitchen, the horny bastard. Oh, boy, here we go again.
Rennie Collin chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love the ending ! great job man
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
haha! after reading your sad fic, this is great for making me laugh!
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was awesome! Just the right amount of humour and lemony-goodness! Although, at the beginning before Sasuke revealed his age I thought it was pre-massacre and be was still eight xP
DoNTbESCaREd chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I honestly just noticed this... All of the famous authors read eachothers stories... _ That is awesome. Anywaysit's fun to read some of your earlier stories. C: Oh and I resigned from the challenge... v It got abit too long for me... Hehe. Sorry... v'

Always adoring,
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Is it weird I can actually see Sasuke saying 'pretty bitchin''? hahaha That was quite interesting and I must agree with you that I really like this Itachi. Awesome one-shot!
Erin Kamikaze chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was really funny! Itachi and Sasuke would look hot in doctor outfits. (:
TheGnRFangirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like this doctor. Is there any chance that I can make an appointment with him? *gets deathglare from bf* I think I'll have to cancel that appointment and just keep reading more fanfics actually. *bf goes back to playing videogames*
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I totally love this one-shot. It's so hot and I love how they treat each other... please write more!
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
i love the idea and the story it's so cute and sexy
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ROFL :D :D NAH...that was the best ItaSasu oneshot Ive ever read :)
BlueSharingan26 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love this story so much! :D Fantastic one-shot! The way you portray the two of them is so HOT! XD