Reviews for The Other Jackie
Anelah chapter 13 . 4/26/2017
I love this! I know youve probably quit this Story, but if you ever read this: could you please update? This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read!
Anelah chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
I love this so far! One of my favs!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Aight, so "savvy" is a term he uses for justification. "We don't need anymore, savvy?" "I'm cap'n Jack Sparrow. Savvy?" he doesn't use it often. Just a helpful tip :) also, "got it" and "savvy" mean the same to him, so putting both in the me sentence sounds repetitive
TJ Carlson chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
please finish it
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
Please update the new chapters! I'm dying to know what will happen next. You can't just leave it like this. Please finish it. It's such a waste if you did not finish it up. You have a great talent, you know. Please~,please~~~!
Abbi Wazzy chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
This story is amazing! Please update it soon!
Rachael chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Please update soon i love this story!:)
weasleytemper chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Yay i've got review number 100
Anyways i totaly love this story
WT
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Ooh! I want more of this! I can't believe Jack told Barbossa about the cave! I really hope the Pearl gets there and rescues Jack soon!
Daughter of Styx chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
this story is amazing, r u gonna update again or r u discontinuing it?
azxJenS chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Pretty please continue! Jack and Angelica just have to kiss and make up! And Micheal has to have a chance to not be such a wimp. Ragetti is such a sweetie, unhygienic, but a sweetie nonetheless. :) Awesome so far, really hope you keep at it.
Emirabel chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
I love your story, but what is taking you so long to update it and finish it because I've been longing for another chapter of this amazing story. Plus I could help with some ideas. You could pm me if you need help.
The Pernickety Reviewer-Girl chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
Hola! Just a few nautical-terminology points - a) a kitchen aboard a ship is called a galley. B) a rope aboard a ship is almost never called a rope. If a rope controls a sail, it's called a sheet. So to control your mainsail, you pull/release your mainsheet. If you want to control your jib, you pull/control your jib sheet, and so on with the jenniker and the spinnaker. There are also halyards, which raise and lower things, and run down the inside of the mast, and various other bits and pieces such reefing lines, topping lifts, etc. But the main rope used on a ship is a sheet, and so when Jackie was asked "Here lass, come and help me pull on this ROPE," by a sailor, a real sailor would have called that particular piece of rope by its technical name to avoid confusion. I know this sounds really pernickety and nit-picky, but I thought that since you were writing about ships you might as well do

it with the right words. Sorry. :-)

This is an amazing storyline and Jackie is really well written. Jack and Angelica are both a bit OOC, but then again, it has been thirteen years, which might explain it. And in your writing, you keep making and emphasizing the point that Jack has changed, which is really good. Ace.

From ME.
qwertyuiop678 chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
i want moar.. MOAR! the story is good, plot is good... etc. fanfiction needs more of this quality stuff.
Mittenzs chapter 7 . 7/20/2011