Reviews for What if Edward became human again?
nick chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Nice when is next won coming
Woodall1987 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Just started to read this story today. Update again soon i love it so much
Alejadra Cullen chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I loved story! Please, please continue! :)
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Pls continue and update this story pls! i really want to know what will happen next!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! can't wait to read more of this story later!
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
PLS CONTINUE THE STORY SOUNDS SO GREAT!

SO PLS UPDATE AND CONTINUE SOONER!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
PLEASE UPDATEEEE (:
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Just started reading and I really love it. Great job.
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Hi! So I just randomly stumbled across this fic and decided to read it! It's good! However I do have one criticism and I hope you don't take it badly, it's just that I think that, if possible, you should change the title of this fic to something more abstract like, for eg 'Impossible', or something like that. I think you would gain many more readers if you did current title gives the impression that you are a less imaginative writer than you actually are. That's the only thing, I hope you don't take offense, I'm just trying to be helpful. :)
Packy 2.0 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww...the first time *welp* Second time 4 the night am readin about E&B's 1st time. Terribly sweet on both accounts. this was nice SRL if i cud call u that lol. Lookin forward to more stuff
Danie86 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I found this today and thought the idea of a change back was intriguing, but I have a few questions. First, if a vampire existed for 4000 years that could reverse vampirism, why didn't the Volturi know about her? She could be a powerful weapon by changing their enemies into humans so they could feed on them. 2 probs solved at the same time. Second, Alice & Jasper both had their abilites while human...why did they lose them? Jasper had "charisma" & Alice went into an nut house because of voices/visions of things to come. In canon Edwards mother may have been able to read minds so Edward likely had his ability also. Chapters are too short. Took me less than 10 min to read all 9.
Leibeezer chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Since the Cullen's aren't vampire's anymore, then that means they can go to La Push. Can Edward and Bella go down to First Beach?
Leibeezer chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
That was hot! I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
Leibeezer chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I'm really liking this story, and I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.