Reviews for What Kind of Fool
scryoko chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
Oh, I love this so much. It's just the type of fanfic I was in the mood to read. I love all the angst that Draco experienced; your portrayal of him was wonderful. The emotions he experienced were very real to me. Really great story.
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Oh wow! This was amazing! :D
winchesternandita chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was so beautiful...i hav been reading ffcs fr the last one year..i must hav read god-knows how many but ur ffcs made me cry real bad...u r an amazin writer..
Thank u for sharin it all..
I still cant stop crying :'(
KageNekoReborn chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Loved it
chukaliteluvver chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
I loved it. Incredibly sweet, slightly hilarious ("Why do you think I love you?" Funneh.) and awesomely epic. And HURRAY FOR SEQUEL. I'll be waiting
Alex08 chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
I love it ,very cute ) .
esinger chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Amazing! I love how Harry shut Draco up by kissing him. That was really funny. Thank you so much for writing this and see you at the sequel!
voldyhasnonose chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
This chapter just made me feel sick because I know how emotionally debilitating it is to watch someone you love go in and out of coma and have seizures. I loved it, but it really hit home for me. Damn feels. Please For Forever and a Day... PLEASE! 3 With love as always. Voldy.
esinger chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Oh my god. He woke up! I'm sooooooo happy right now. Love the chapter so freaking much and see you at the next!
izzybear123 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
i feel so sorry for draco i truely do i hate it when ppl uses you to get inormaction about stuff thats really personal i find it cruel ...but i gotta amit its good but i also cant wait till he finds out
chukaliteluvver chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
SEQUEL?! HURRAH! And update soon, this was so SWEET! Needless to say, I LOVE Draco and Harry having all these cutesy moments. AW!
paganontherock chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
Yay! There's still hope for Harry and Draco's slightly dysfunctional and absolutely adorable relationship!
Impure-Rose13 chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
YAY! New chapters make me happy :) I'm starting to think there is going to be a snow white/ sleeping beauty true loves kiss scene here soon ;)
esinger chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Draco is alive! Love the chapter and see you at the next!
chukaliteluvver chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
ALIVE! HE'S ALIIIIVE!

YAY!

That update sure took a while! PLEASE update soon! But the chapter said 'The End'. IS IT THE END! NU! (There HAS to be an epilogue!)

Oh, and needless to say, but; Loved. It.