Reviews for It Could Be Fate
Please Continue chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Please, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I really like the story, I just started reading it and I think that you should continue
Kara chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
PLEASE UPDATE? This story is, really quite amazing. I just saw the movie and I love how much of a freaking dork Priestly is. This story is one of the two best Priestly/OC stories out there.
Ellie chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Please carry on writing! I love this story!
Justanocwriter chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
QQ whyyyy? Please write some more? I know I found this story a little late, but it was really good so far. Can you just do that for me? Please? If you feel like you shouldn't, you don't have to. But I certainly would like to read more. Thanks
Ziegs chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Sorry, but, why do you think you need to have feedback of a ton of people to continue this story that has so much potential? If you just read through the already 23 reviews that you have, they're not pointless, they're saying please continue, don't delete the stories. Now continue. There is a reason to continue writing, even if you may not be getting the exact amount of reviews/favorites/follows. That reason is for the beautiful people that have decided to take the time out of their own day to read this good story, and even create a review, similar to this one, asking/begging you not to delete this fucking story. Now that I have informed you of this, please just continue with the work that you have done.
cas4pip chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
HEY! I'M LIKING THIS STORY! PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT! I really want to read more!
Flunits chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
i like the story :)
Pretty Much A Big Deal chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Aw it's a real shame you stopped writing this, I was really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Please update this story is awesome
Half a Smile chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Aw, keep writingggg!
Don't give up. Don't let anyone tell you different.
poisonheart51 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I really like this story. It's cool to read about Priestly showing his kinda protective side, while still being able to see the quirkiness in his character. Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
i'm sorry, but that was an uncool author's note. j/cuz there aren't much reviews doesn't mean people don't read it. and this story has 15 reviews already - the ten inch hero fandom is frigging tiny, so be freaking glad. some great stories with only two chapters of plot get, like, one review. doesn't mean people don't love it.
so get it together, girl/guy/other. you can do better by not whining.
(and try not to delete out of spite - that's just sliding into bitchiness. so be a dear, and continue the actually good (surprising, i know) story)
forgotmypassword chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Please update! Please! I love the story!
stranger-ties chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Pleas Please Please dont delete this story! I want to know if Priestly's going to get all protective of Nike, or Trucker goes all assasin on her dad's ass. I think your doing an amazing job sooooo please update soon. Maby you can have some sort of bonding session between everyone where they find out some stuff no one knew about each other especially Priestly and Nike. xx