Reviews for What I Tell Myself
Sweet story I Loved it
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww! So sweet. This could be a great story if it was expanded.
MissBri84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was awesome.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i really love this! its really well done! -
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story is so beautiful. I was totally surprised at the ending, and I'm usually one who ruins things for people by guessing the the ending(I knew Bruce Willis was dead in the first five minutes of Sixth Sense).Congrats on your win. FYI, you should cahnge the names and get this published, no fooling.
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Absolutely wonderful how you had Jasper say so much without saying anything at all.

Amazing job.
Rose-la Cullen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
great romantic story with the depth. me likey. :D
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love how you have written this with the spaces almost like it is a poem and in stanzas. Wonderful story. Makes me wonder if Jasper can't speak or just doesn't want to.
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
OMG... absolutely beautiful. Love it.
Princess Baby Bride chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww, that was so Fantastic!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

I wish you could've wrote another chapter.

You are so amazingly talented. I loved it.

You rock!

Gotta love it!
Vendell13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Damn that was a very good one shot. Never thought that he couldn't speak. Thank God she didn't give up so easily and that Jasper actually let her in. I loved the thought of his fingers in her hair.

Again, fantastic story.
Vendell13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011

Again, fantastic story.
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved it so much
Shazzio chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
What a very sweet story, I love Major Jaspers accent but this was a lovely way to make him very different.

well done