Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
Lovely. Hectically, manically lovely. You maintain the pace and characterisation and have a masterful way with words, italics, capitalisation and bold . Thank you. It's hard to choose a favourite bit, but 'The snake and Snape both bit him' has to be up there. And Narcissa is a joy.
pinkprincess jin chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
omg remus's pun was brilliant tho

"we can't be any more sheepish about it"

omg
omg
cztelnik chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
What can I say? You already Know how hilarious this is. Looking forward to the rest. ...and yea chocolate!
BruceTN chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
You are good. Now my stomach hurts like too many situps.
BruceTN chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Excellent. This one took me at least twice as long to read as the word count should have needed. It is hard to read when laughing so hard that one cannot see and is having trouble breathing.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
So James is carrying hidden wand. That isn't going t look good for him.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
I still don't understand how Lockhart got into Ravenclaw. Even worse, how could Flitwick EVER have made the brainless twit a prefect? Or was THAT Dumbledore's doing?

Narcissa is certainly a tease.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Thanks for the blast from the past. (I skipped over to listen on youtube.) Snape must be an oldies fan, because "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore" is from the mid-60s, when he'd have been only about 6 or 7. Surely it wasn't playing much even on muggle stations by his Hogwarts years. Funny, I'd have pegged Snape more for the Beatles than the Walker Brothers.

I can't even begin to think how he'd have learned "The Indian Love Call" and "Oklahoma." Either his mom or his dad must have liked operetta and American musicals, unless he learned it from Lily.

Now, for the $64,000 question: has he been faking goofiness and disorientation all morning to get out of work? Just wonderin' ...
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I can't believe Lockhart's in Ravenclaw. The Sorting Hat must have been sleeping when it was on his head. Or perhaps it was intoxicated?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Snape has OD'd on Up All Night potion? He sounds totally out of it, and from the last chapter, it sounds as if Lucius is planning some sort of revenge on him for not being in their room. I guess they expected him to cancel all of the spells that had been cast.

If I didn't know better, I'd say someone had been channeling the Weasley twins!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
This chapter was hilarious! I love that it was their own housemates who did it. That speaks volumes. I wonder if Narcissa helped.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
LOL Very clever! Since your story is told from the Slytherin perspective, I can only presume the Gryffindors are about to be eviscerated. It sounds as though all 5 Slytherins are in the same year. I thought Lucius and Narcissa, at least, we're several years older. Interestingly, Lucius sounds suspiciously like an even more spoiled version of James Potter ... If that's possible.
Katalara chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I seriously nearly peed myself reading this. SOOOO funny!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
So is snape in a dream or is i real?
Knocks chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Oh, so funny! I'm glad I found this!