Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
duj chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
You updated! I thought you'd given up fanfiction forever. Now how about some more chapters of Balance and Snape meets Dursleys - please?

Funny first chapter though not really canon-compatible. I like your Luke and Sev team.
HalandLeg4ever chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Yay for updates! lol loved this chapter... about your other story- snape meets the dursley's- are you going to update that soon? I also noticed that it said chap 28 is an author's note... but the story only goes up to chap 27...? well i can't wait to read more in any case! keep up the good work.
diana williams chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
Oh, I have missed this story so! I keep rereading it whenever I need a chuckle, and to find a new chapter today was joy indeed! So many funny bits to it, it just sparkles.
Lavinia Lavender chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
YES. You haven't given up on this after all! Oh, thank the gods throughout the ages...

Please keep going. Please.
SevysGal chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
Wonderful chapter! I love Sev's comments whilst in his stupor, and everyone should know not to bother him while he's brewing...:)

I was so pleasantly surprised to get an update e-mail this evening, and rushed right over. I hope more updates will be forthcoming!
Jaydin Knight chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
Saradas chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
Oh my gods, you have to finish this. I love it. And Sev! You need more of him as well. Please, please update. Soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
You know, I think I love you
unlikely2 chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
Very very funny. I don't suppose there's a chance that you'll continue?
Little Red Rabbit chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Your story has made me laugh evilly...In other words, I love it!
From the Silent Planet chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
that was hilarious. definitely going on my favs.
Amarin Rose chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
Ah, so very funny. Please tell me that's not the end? I like Drugged!Sev.
b7-kerravon chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
So, when do we find out what happened next? I just snorted Pepsi out my nose!
Kikyous Spirit chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Ack! I absolutely LOVE this fic! It's so hilariously...HILARIOUS! Aah! Please continue ASAP! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Fawkes's Song chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
Oh, my, I love your story! It is truly ingenious. Lucius is *perfectly* evil, Sev is a riot while he's under the effects of the potion, everyone else combined just made me split my sides laughing. Well done! *claps*
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »