Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
Elspeth1 chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
This chapter is, if possible, even funnier than the last one. The giant cauldron ram was the perfect touch. (Severus had the right idea when he took off). Poor Slytherins *snicker*.

I love Crabbe and Goyle's agnoized worrying over how to avoid telling Lucius that they acidently stunned him, and Lucius's constant wailing about how much his now-destroyed stuff cost. Is their stuff ever going to change back?
Ozma chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
Oh, GOD! This is priceless! Slytherin sheep pranks... sheep pajamas, sheep dustbunnies! A ram that turns into a cauldron... Poor Severus fleeing! A Jurassic Park reference! I was on the floor, laughing!

Eat some more chocolate chip cookies and write another chapter, please!
Saint Fool1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2002
Now - did you eat the chocolate chip cookies with the vanilla frosting between with more ice-cream? This is the most psychedelic, sugar-high story I've ever read. (Actually - this makes a perfect bookend to Grindylow's Death Eaters at the Malfoy Estates - WARNING to innocent and/or underaged readers, her stories are very NC-17, very dark)

Dust bunny sheep, the herd of sheep slippers (can you say that three times real fast), as always, the spot-on dialogue, the idiocy of Goyle and Crabbe ... great fun, but I really want to see them in detention.
Sev Rickman chapter 2 . 4/15/2002
*rolls around on floor* Way to go Sev!
Triskelion chapter 2 . 4/15/2002
Oh, this is soooo hilarious. The pajamas (sheepwear!) were priceless - Severus's outfit and

“They were black, and they had dragons! Hand-embroidered dragons!”

Crabbe & Goyle are perfect too ... really, really dense.

And your youthful Snape is extremely good.

'It did not seem to be a sheep. It did not seem to have any inclinations to become a sheep. He didn’t trust it.'

Loved that line. :D

My, my, Slytherins are really quite something ... putting the charred bits under Snape's blankets as thanks for his support, indeed ...

OK, it was too funny for me to comment on all the good bits, so let's just say I loved it and leave it at that.
Demeter1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2002
Good god. That cookie-creme really did a number on you, didn't it? I've never seen such odd insanity. For a few moments, I wondered if I had stepped out of HP and wandered into happy-land, filled with various chemical substances and a rather innocent Malfoy and Severus! _

If there's more, I'll be eagerly reading.
Tidmag chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
Slytherins are GOOD!

Wow. Nice. So are there any further adventures? This is totally awesome.

You rule the sheep attacks!

Helna chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
LOL! Oh, I almost feel sorry for them!
Saint Fool1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Slashy as I am, I do love this series. The dialogue is spot-on and the dragon/sheep dessert made me howl. I hope that we get to see the detention at some point.
Aille chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
*LMAO* OMG... that was crazy, and funny... I loved it. Perfect ending to the other two (or is it the end?)
Lindsay Leigh chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
I'm absolutely loving these side stories that you're including. (They add a lot of flavor to your novel-length ones, and they are a so much fun to read as stand-alone fics as well!) I about started crying (with laughter!) with Remus's: “All right, all right, please! We can’t be any more sheepish about all this!” I also loved Remus's line to Lily about being a wolf in sheep's clothing! :) Both the Gryffindors' and the Slytherins' reactions to the teasing they got from the school were spot on, and very funny. (Within Potter's and Malfoy's groups I really like the way you've paired Lucius to be opposite James, and Severus more opposite to Sirius. This is how I would have imagined it as well (if Lucius, Crabbe and Goyle were indeed a part of Sev's Slytherin Group...) It just seems to fit.) All of your writing is superb, I really look forward to more of this and your other fics. Thanks!
Sev Rickman chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
:D I hope there is going to be another, it would be hilarious to do the detention.
Ozma chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Wow! A new story! Just what I needed!

If Malfoy, Black and Snape saw no humor, does that mean that the others did, right away? I like that. It's a neat touch... says a lot for the characters of Goyle, Crabbe, and Peter, even if they all grew up to follow the Dark Side. James and Remus would be able to laugh at themselves.

I was glad that Sirius was able to eventually see some humor in the situation. Lucius's reactions to all the "sheep" references were adorable! He must be so much fun to pick on.

When Remus got up on the table and made his "sheepish" announcement, I laughed out loud! Remus is so adorable! (I also loved what he said to Lily!)

I laughed myself silly over all the "sheep" themed food items!

Awww... poor Severus. He would take this even harder than Lucius! (The Slytherins' adventures in the Forbidden Forest sound very interesting indeed! Are you going to write a story about that?)

Woodwalker is very cool. Is he Sprout's predecessor?

Oh no! It stopped! MORE SOON, PLEASE!
AngelZash chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Totally funny! I love the different groups respective reactions. It's just as they probably WOULD have reacted... :-
K chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I'm hooked. As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »