Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
Lily-Magnolia chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
At last! Amazing piece of work, big applause to you! I'd thoroughly enjoyed your series, with tons of laughters emitted no thanks to the mischiefs caused by the paradoxically perfect unity between the Marauders and the Slytherin quartets! I love your words and I love how I've to keep referring to dictionary to learn the meanings of new words I stumbled upon each chapter. Bloody humorous as well! Thanks for entertaining me for hours!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
I laughed so hard when I read James was bald that my roommates thought I've lost my mind!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Ahh, it seems that the 8 of them are having much fun together, despite the high level of loathing and whatnot. Somehow them getting together create endless of fun and funny moments XD Still loving Severus, pity him, haha!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Ahahaha, that was funny, getting to see Lucius and Sirius working together, priceless! Bloody singing bubbles! And the repetitive mop/pitchforks turning to chains, brilliant I'd say!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Oh goodness, endorphin is running high in me as I read the chapter. Goodness! LOL. Severus sure has a knack of making random statements during the oddest situation!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I laughed from the beginning till the end of the chapter. From the flock of transfigured slippers to Lucius nonchalant remark of the sheep eating their ugly carpet and the dustbunny sheep! Oh dear, this chapter just made my day!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Roflol, even the professors are having fun with the incident! Lamb chops and fluffy meringue, bloody hell indeed!
ariex04 chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Wow. Great end to this. I'm left wondering exactly how real this adventure was... shoving Snape into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom is brilliant, and funny. I loved Lily's appearance and Snape's reaction, too. Great job with this story, I really enjoyed reading it.
ariex04 chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
So, so funny... Okay. So Harry, Hermione, Ron, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle went after the sheep in their time. Snape went after them, got hexed into a coma, and this is all his dream? Do I have that right? Well, great chapter :).
ariex04 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Lockhart is funny and very in-character :). Snape is hysterical. "Crabbe sat up, said, "Oh God, he's still at it," and went back to sleep. Goyle snored determinedly." Loved that paragraph. I like Professor Keele. I also really liked Lucius's inner monologue about how much homework he would demand from Snape later. Brilliant chapter!
ariex04 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Oh, jeez. The Marauders were funny, and Snape was absolutely hysterical. Awesome and incredibly funny chapter!
ariex04 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
My throat hurts from laughing so much.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is just hysterical. I would love to see the "last little holiday jaunt-" it sounds interesting. Well, I'm off to read the rest of the story!
moleannan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Thank you for your glorious, sheep-laden puns! Haven't laughed so hard in ages. The entire series is brilliant. Well-written, funny, witty and mercifully free of bad spelling and grammar. Fantastic!

Oh, and I want the same pills that you take...You are completely mental :)
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
I'm seriously impressed to find myself well and alive after this hilarity.

295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »