Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Oh my. I haven't laughed so much in a long time, and now I can never look at lamb the same way.
MB chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I was just delighted to see this, as the Slytherin Study Group series is one of my all time favorites. I'll be happy to ship you and Jinx a whole case of chocolate chip cookies if it'll get me more of these guys!
Triskelion chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Oh, hilarious! :D

You write the Marauders and their Slytherin counterparts so well - Snape, Malfoy, and Crabbe/Goyle are simply perfect. This is as great as "Stuck" and "Stuck in the Muddle" - in other words, desk-thumpingly, side-splittingly uproarious.

Really shows the different ways Slytherins and Gryffindors deal with consequences!

I hope there's going to be a story on the detention itself?
besnaped chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I normally don't like stories about the times of original maradeurs and read these only because they are yours. And I'm glad I did, because they are perfect. I think you should continue with these little stories, and maybe they'll even end up in a novel-length thing. Keep it up!
Elspeth1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Poor Slytherins, they just don't know how to handle mass ridicule. The Marauders reacted predictably ("ooh, attention, all atention is good!"),as did the Slytherins. I liked the way Lucius kept dismembering things (footstools, sheep dolls, potentially some first or second years if they don't stop...). It was rather unfair of Narcissa to go all aloof like that (especially considering that she was in on the planning ohaze of things), but it's ecaxtly how she would act.

Do I even want to know what Lucius does in the Forbidden Forest?
Tidmag chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Grin and bear it. Okay absolutely wonderful continuation. Totally a blast to read them with these attitudes and not the we're all dark and nasty thing that seems to be such a popular theme.

Loved it and pretty much every other HP fic you've written.

Okay. Toodles.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
ROTFLMAO! This is great! LOVED the extended punishment of the Slytherins and the Marauders! Loved the dinner (the lamb chops HAD to have been Dumbledore's idea). The desert was perfect! This story was perfect! A funny take on Rowling's world of magic as everyday schoolwork. You also have a wonderful ear for dialog. Keep up the good work! - Jill W.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
*giggles* Perfect sequel. I was wondering how the whole school reacted to the fact of the infamous two gangs (and Snape's being theoretical, since no one's sure who was with Snape during those years). What I found particularly lovely was the little sly way the comment about Gryffindor bias was snuck in. _ Can't wait to see more fics!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
delightfully funny, eek more please?
Helna chapter 1 . 4/7/2002