Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
You. Started the conspiracy. Trying to kill me through breath-stealing laughter. I really appreciate it (even if others -looking oddly at me- don't) *grin*
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
The Slytherins don't seem to be enjoying their dinner much. Can't wait to see what the actual punishment is.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
aw..poor sev...lol...so...this is all really in snape's head? O.o
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
um..halfway into othis chappie, where snape was strangling james and lucius..and tlaking in bold...i gotlost...it seemes like snape form normal present time...got sent to the past, and took over his past slef's body? and his normal self is in a coma?
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
omg! i love snape! he's just to cute and l;oveable(especially the way you wrtie him) *im probably one of the very few and wierd people who think snape is loveable and cute* -_-'
Ponytail Goddess chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
LMAO! Poor Sev...he seems to always get the bad end of the deal! I laughed really hard about the part where he was trying not to look at Narcissa's restricted sections. All in all, this was an awesome fic! Hilarious, really. You used a nice combination of dumb humor and jokes that were more intelligent. I really liked the description of the Hunchback playing a song by John Cage. That was good humor.

Ponytail Goddess chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
"Potter, sprouting lush fuchsia fur, had Snape caught in a headlock, until the candystriped Slytherin returned the favor with a more Southerly interpretation. Potter's screech echoed through the barn.

One of the barn owls screeched back in a suggestive manner."

LMFAO! You just had to throw in the barn owl! Lol, I wouldn't have been able to resist either. That last statement made the whole scene very memorable. I love it!

Ponytail Goddess chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
OMG, your Snape is so messed up! What will happen when he gets his mind back? That is, if he gets it back...
Ponytail Goddess chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Massive LOL! This fic is awesome!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
OMG, weird potion-gone-bad Snape is nucking futs hilarious! I nearly shit a brick when he said some of the things he did. This fic is awesome!

Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
LOL, "Ram"ifications, eh? Poor Slytherins...
piwqefjk chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
This was hilarious. I love Lucius' viewpoint - it's brilliant xD
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
You mentioned KUNG FU HUSTLE. I must bow to you now, as you have learned far, far too much (perhaps it is just as well the Weasley twins never saw the film before they 'fixed up' the Great Hall. I really liked the bit with the Lion Roar and that really big bell. And that one guy with the bad sandal and the gray hair-wasn't he Filch's cousin?).

Ahem. Enjoying your stuff.
Cat Feral chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
* “He left us! He left us!” Crabbe hyperventilated.

“Wait! Where’s the goat? What happened to the goat?” Goyle shrilled, then screamed when the ram slammed back to the floor in a clatter of hoofs, its beady eyes glowing with fury, its snorting nose not six inches from Goyle’s. *

Oh my furry, pointy-eared God! I've re-read "Ramifications" any number of times, and this it the first time I've caught the "Jurassic Park" reference! This just proves, all over again, that you guys are brilliant! LMAO!
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007