Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Now what will the punishment be? Great one-shot I love it:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Lii chapter 12 . 10/8/2006
Such ramdom goodness! I loved it!
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
I was pissing myself laughing about this one!
arobynsung chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
I must say that ths has been my most enjoyable fic ever!

I forgot to say this in the last chapter but the Roman Candle bit was just priceless...absolute inspired genius...HUZZAH! to u too!
arobynsung chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
My head and stomach hurts from laughing so much...I have successfully lost my voice...and are now breathing with a wet wheezy sound! Very funny story...keep it up...
arobynsung chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I was looking for a sequel but instead I found this...I am not complaining...You couldn't pick me up off the floor!
DragonMaiden chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
Whoa... why haven't I reviewed this yet? Fab story! I love how everyone was totally in character. I got a little confused near the end, though - Is Sev psychic, so he knows how things are twenty or so years into the future, when he's talking to Dumbledore? I didn't really understand what time period that conversation took place in. But that's just a teeny issue compared to the hilarity and coolness of the story! Well Done!
Madripoor Rose chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Cool fic. Hilariously funny.
Nothingnessa chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
This is absolutely HILARIOUS! potiondrugged Snape is definately the best version of him I've encountered in fandom. I think I've never laughed as much while reading a fanfic :)
Laura chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
This has been great. I started reading at and then followed it to and have been laughing my bum since I began reading it. Ya'lls portrayal of Sev, excuse me, Severus, has been wonderful. I love that the whole thing was just a dream. Or was it? Please continue with it! Don't let this be the end of Sev, Luke, Gav, and Vic! They're great.

Please continue.

-La.
D. M. Domini chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
::Love!::

lovelovelovelovelove.

I love intelligent humor.

Thank you. You've made my day again. :)
Catmint chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
This is an absolute CLASSIC! *howls with laughter* It's fantastic in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!
Saradas chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
You two are absolutely EVIL! I don't think I've ever felt more sorry for Severus. The state of him! The fact that you get him into a situation where he can be compared to a firecracker is just cruel!

Is there any specific chocolate you use?
ShadowBallad chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
ROFLMAO!

Oh gosh...this whole story is just hilarious! Ah, what sugar can do to minds already influenced by THE BRINK OF INSANITY...

I love how you put certain things in italics, like they're military strategies and courses of actions that Lucius files away for usage...it's original and funny!

Great work here!
surrealserpente chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
Quite confusing and weird in the last chapter and a half! But beautifully written and hilarious. Your stories are fantastic!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »