Reviews for Ramifications SSG 2point5
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Crack-tastic! XD
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Now what will the punishment be? Great one-shot I love it:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Lii chapter 12 . 10/8/2006
Such ramdom goodness! I loved it!
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
I was pissing myself laughing about this one!
arobynsung chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
I must say that ths has been my most enjoyable fic ever!

I forgot to say this in the last chapter but the Roman Candle bit was just priceless...absolute inspired genius...HUZZAH! to u too!
arobynsung chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
My head and stomach hurts from laughing so much...I have successfully lost my voice...and are now breathing with a wet wheezy sound! Very funny story...keep it up...
arobynsung chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I was looking for a sequel but instead I found this...I am not complaining...You couldn't pick me up off the floor!
DragonMaiden chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
Whoa... why haven't I reviewed this yet? Fab story! I love how everyone was totally in character. I got a little confused near the end, though - Is Sev psychic, so he knows how things are twenty or so years into the future, when he's talking to Dumbledore? I didn't really understand what time period that conversation took place in. But that's just a teeny issue compared to the hilarity and coolness of the story! Well Done!
Madripoor Rose chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Cool fic. Hilariously funny.
Nothingnessa chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
This is absolutely HILARIOUS! potiondrugged Snape is definately the best version of him I've encountered in fandom. I think I've never laughed as much while reading a fanfic :)
Laura chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
This has been great. I started reading at and then followed it to and have been laughing my bum since I began reading it. Ya'lls portrayal of Sev, excuse me, Severus, has been wonderful. I love that the whole thing was just a dream. Or was it? Please continue with it! Don't let this be the end of Sev, Luke, Gav, and Vic! They're great.

Please continue.

-La.
japetharazor chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
::Love!::

lovelovelovelovelove.

I love intelligent humor.

Thank you. You've made my day again. :)
Catmint chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
This is an absolute CLASSIC! *howls with laughter* It's fantastic in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!
Saradas chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
You two are absolutely EVIL! I don't think I've ever felt more sorry for Severus. The state of him! The fact that you get him into a situation where he can be compared to a firecracker is just cruel!

Is there any specific chocolate you use?
ShadowBallad chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
ROFLMAO!

Oh gosh...this whole story is just hilarious! Ah, what sugar can do to minds already influenced by THE BRINK OF INSANITY...

I love how you put certain things in italics, like they're military strategies and courses of actions that Lucius files away for usage...it's original and funny!

Great work here!