Reviews for Ah Yes, Reapers
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
And so we know the fate of God. Heh, I'm gonna be hated for that one. Ah well.
Nice one.
OmniVoidal chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
and they somehow vanished in a puff of logic
HD-spartan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ah yes “space magic” we dismiss this clan.
Rhibsf chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ah, yes... Proof that I need to play Mass Effect 3 to do the victory dance that better be in there after proving wrong the speechless council.

Excellent story.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh god this killed me. Although I'm am heartily looking forward to flipping off the council and saying "I Told You So" this is pure awesome.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ah yes, 'Warboss Awshum'. A fanfic writer capable of hilarious character exaggeration and feats of reality-warping humor.

We have already dismissed this claim.
Sarge1995 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
(wipes tear from eye) Oh man, now this was good. I'd always kind of thought someone might do something like this, and you sure didn't disappoint. Nice job!
commandocucumber chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I always knew the solution was going to be close to home.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOL! If it were only that easy! XD

Thank you for the chuckles...that was a fun read.
Mrs. Waffles chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ha! That line has become famous in the Mass Effect community. I can only hope we get to do the "I told 'ya so" dance in Mass Effect 3.

Or when the council comes begging for aid, Shepard should say, "Ah yes, asisstance. How we have dismissed that request."

It kind of sucks that they still didn't believe the truth about the Reapers. It seemed like Bioware only killed Shepard off so the council would have an excuse the backslide on the issue. Hell, these idiots even resorting to claiming that Saren had enough paragon points to charm the Geth into believing in the Reapers...while at the same time claiming that the geth built Sovereign. If the geth built the reaper, why the hell would they think Saren held the key to bringing more Reapers? Oh, yeah. It's because he was compelling and charismatic enough to charm the race for hostile, organic-murdering, reclusive machines into believing he was a prophet for a race of machine gods that they supposely built, left in dark space, and forgot about until Saren reminds them...

How lame.

Anyway, here's to hoping we can rub it in their faces in ME3.
Internet Red chapter 1 . 6/16/2011