Reviews for Love Under A Full Moon
Jelena chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
*Grunts* As I already said why is that that I'm finding such AWESOME stories too late ... :'( ... Nghh not fair ... Well I mean I read From Hell With Love, This one and Darkened Destiny ... 'Though I have to say Darkened Destiny is my favorite so far ... Idk why but there is just something in Evil or Dark Dean, doesn't matter Vampire, Werewolf or Demon ... ;)
Ayeisha goddess of lust chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Hope u update loved it
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Okay, I hope this doesn't come off in an offensive way because it's not at all meant to be, but you completely lost me on the part about Dean wanting to try for kids as soon as she was heat :) I mean, I know it's fitting and all to the story and their...circumstances, but it just flat out made me laugh. But I'm liking this too much to even care. It's all so beautiful and romantic, but I know you by now. This whole, love and soulmates and foreverness thing won't last, there's gotta be a blow up coming soon :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Ahhhh, so THAT'S what wrong side of the tracks means, vampires. Okay seriously, how can you not love that old rivelry? And she is adapting surprisingly well and fast. See what happens when you start to spoil a girl :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Who knew sensual and scary/creepy could fit so well together? Only in fanfiction world I suppose :) It's kinda bizzare to see him so gentle like this, but I am loving every second of it.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Like. A fun concept (though I've always been more of a vampire gal). It's all very intriguing.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
loved this one and I cant wait for the next one
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
yaya for Sammy Im happy that he's here XD
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
oh dam..but yay I am happy he turned her and oh I could really go for that whirlpool tub,their was one in the house we stayed in for fl Xd and great chapter i loved it
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
its great,really good and i like it so far...oh Dean and noq i cant wait for the next one
Midnight LeAnn chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Wow... this is a new take on everything. I can't wait for the next chapter. It's an ingenious idea. TFN!
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Amazing chapter again sweetie it seems jada and Stella will become good friends very hot ending I'm so looking forward to the wedding of Dean and jada oh I so can't wait please update ASAP I need more of this awesome story :)oxoxoxo
MrsMercer chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Aww they are getting married! Love it. Hot chapter as always.
DeanFan chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
So if Sam and Stella have kids wouldn't they be werewolves too?
parchment faery17 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011