Reviews for The Boy Who Waited
Khashana chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
*Oh.* Alzheimer's. Isn't that so perfect, so ironic, so awful.
Xivida chapter 1 . 5/14/2012

How could you do this to me? To us? To everyone who reads your stuff?

This was so goddamn depressing -

I mean, just the IDEA that they would never realize their love for each other-

That now I need to go and read fluff and johnlock kissing to remind myself that this story is only one version of reality.

This is absolutely brilliant by the way.

Always something to be said for pure angst!

Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Nice story ;)
zevbaldwin chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So sad and so wonderful!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
How incredible sad.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Grr ... quit writing such sad stories! I now have a prickling behind my eyes. Gah! Damn emotions.

Yeah ... uh ... ignore that. Don't quit writing. Please.
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I read this in two minutes. And in two minutes, I was sobbing. It was short and sweet and cute and SADSADSAD but very good and I loved every little word of it.

So thank you for coming into my world for two minutes. It was beautiful.
akisura12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was…So sad. Wow. There's few fics that go into old age, so it was…unexpected. But really good.
Aurora Borealia chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh, Cryptic.

Dear sweet God, I don't cry when I read fanfiction. I never have in all the months I've been on here. Streak broken.

That painful, so beautiful, so glorious all at once. I mean, how did you do that? I don't think I can put the amazingness of this story into words. I think what I am trying to get at is how beautifully you took the relationship of John and Sherlock and stripped it to the bare bones. It allowed you to speak about what relationships really are (and what people really are) when you boil them down.

And Sherlock at the end...oh God. The way everything came full circle. All I can say is wow. Really quite amazing. *wipes away tears* I have no clue how one person can be so talented. All the best! - AB

P.S. - Stop writing stories so fast! I still have other ones by you to read and review! :)
Unknown-de-Mordor chapter 1 . 6/16/2011

You're going to make me cry. Not because it's sad, but coz it's flipping-brilliantly touching and just John John Watson. Okay, I'm not making sense anymore so I'm going to shut up now. But before that I want to let you know it's amazing.
l-girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
oh this was so bittersweet, so good. Both so in character. Very good job
BritChick101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*sniffle* I didn't cry at this, honest... okay, maybe one or two tears escaped at the ending 3 /3
Lanshannarra chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I had to fight the tears. QQ This was very sad and very brilliant.
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I'm off to find some tissues now and have a nice little cry.
SparksMayFly chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aw this was very sweet and direct and the ending was really fitting, nicely done!