Reviews for An Awfully Big Adventure
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Very nice and touching ending!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
This is so different! Usually it's Harry who comes around first and Ron is the stubborn one, but now it is the opposite. That's quite a change :-)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
good story wonder if they have any other kids tho.
SlytherinGurrl chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Somehow I've just never bothered to read this one story:) it was really good but what's up with all the teen and unplanned pregnancies? No offense but it was like you support that, which there is nothing with that, but it just felt repetitive.
flower123 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've read this whole story till the end and think that its very nicely written.

You're a talented writer :)
aquiline chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
I love this new take on how Harry's the stubborn one and Ron forgives Hermione first. Most of the stories have Harry being the nice one and Ron blowing up on them. Great job! :)
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Awwww it was just too sweet! Such a cute love story.
xelacy chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
love it
kaile12 chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
aw :( sweet yet sad love the story :)
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
This was so sweet! :D
Dramione Feltson chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
Dramione/Feltson is real, and will always will be. And this is one of the stories that made it live. I am really happy and touched and wished Jo Rowling would read this and other great fanfics. It really is. . . AWESOOOME!

-request: pls make more. I really loved it :]
yay chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Awwww. I love the fic.

Also, I hope your job improves! It sounds sucky but it might get better!
yay chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Ginny, who was still holding Pippa, shook her head defiantly. "Hermione's my friend too. It's her life, her choices, and whatever they are I support her." Turning to her friend, she cast a friendly smile and received a grateful one in return. "You can go, Harry, but I'm staying for dinner because my friends invited me."

And ffGinny gets a backbone!
Gail Lucinda Autor chapter 17 . 8/8/2011

I swear I had tears in my eyes during both wedding scenes. I'm moved, really. That was beautiful.

I started this story a while back, made it to chapter 7, and forgot about it. But tonight I picked it back up and almost cried. I love it. That was so sweet.