Reviews for Do No Harm
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
God, reading this made me cry and full of worry for my country that is not America, or Korea, or European.
Mine is Indonesia, and I'm worried for its future if it get wrong President. One candidate, rumoured Vengeful because his painful past, which if it's true, the change war could happen is high. And using his wealth-power, he trying to win people's attention.

I'm afraid if the Boss insanity would corrupt the Nation's mind like Germany against America before (if that's true since i don't know much about others History), and just now in this fic was North Korea.

Oh god, sorry for blabbering...

I honestly not fan much about Amnesia fic. But this fic is different, and Al was still keep his personality, which relaxing... :)
And I Love the USUK moment too. My no.1 OTP in Hetalia after all.

The Serious business was Amazing! It wasn't to complicated to make understand. I'm glad...

I love it!
Corey5268 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Omg, this fanfic was absolutely amazing. I really liked how it was written and its just absolutely wonderful. I love it I love it I love it :)
Luigified531 chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
That was... Amazing. There were so many twists and turns... It was just fantastic. Good job!
Crazed King chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Cute? Thank you for sparing North Korea! After all, he is my home country's brother... I like North. It's not his fault yet have the government controlly thingy!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I must say, you have both broken my heart and repaired it during the reading of this story. Wonderful piece. I'm really glad to see Al regain his memories as his people regain their spirit-it fits well. Also, that the countries outreach to help others, even the one that attacked America, recovered and restarted before the government itself was rebuilt reflects the hero personality. I can EASILy see that.

Well written. Great read.
Reviewer chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
AWWW! I truly haven't fangirled this much in a VERY long time. It had everything I love! Angst, hurt/comfort, drama, and fluff with more! I loved it! Amazing work.
Punmaster Extrordinaire chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
GAAAAAHHHH! You jerk! I am absolutely certain that making me laugh and cry and tear my hair like that is illegal!

That...was frickin' beautiful and heart wrenching and wonderful beyond words.

America96 chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
One of the most awesomest fanfictions ive ever read! It was freaking amazing! I love it!
Akemi713 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I'm about to start crying. This story is so beautiful, I love it so much. Is this the end, or is there more? If there is then please update soon!
animime chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
*throws self at a wall of feels* Americaaaa... ;; This is such a good story, I can't even
ThatCurlyHairedGirl chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I love this soooo much! Please update soon!
In The Mix chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely ADORE this! Please, I beg of you, UPdate soon!
americalover94 chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Oh please, please, please, please, please, please continue this as soon as possible. I love this story it's so interesting and very complex in nature one of those rare finds on this site please update soon.
Nokturna168 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012