Reviews for Road of Revolution
White fox XD chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
I love this story soooooo much, you need to update! Please! D
HGGal chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Just found your story, please update and finish it soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
This story is cool. At first I was kinda worried cuz of how you did the rebellion thatnit was gonna be a,"And they all lived happily ever after," story but I was pleasently surprised.
Im not quite sure I like how you potray Gale thhough but he was one of my favourite characters so its hard for people to get him right in my mind. One thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how a reviewer (I wont name who) acted towards Gale. I mean Katniss was the one who made the problems. Not Gale. He was mean to him when they went hunting (which I found a bit ooc) but other than that he was fine. I find that whenever Katniss does something wrong (like kissing Gale after saying she chose Peeta) people act like its no big deal and laugh it off, but if Peeta or even Gale kissed someone people would be pissed. Its not fair that people hold them on different standards and its okay for her to do stuff they can't do. I meam to be honest I dont even like Katniss' character in the book and in most fanfics. I think shes selfish and doesnt think about other people in most desicions she makes. And she can do things that other characters cant. Like her bouncing between Peeta and Gale and her inviting Peeta hunting when she Gale would be there and kissing Gale and expecting Gale not to leave because hes her best friend and Katniss not answering when Peeta asks her some questions. Its just...no. And even in the actual books she kinda self-centered (and wilipedia agrees with me!)

Anyways... I love love love your story keep updating!
Olyvia chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Wow, this story is very unique...I LOVE IT!
Olyvia chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I am so pissed. Can't we just eliminate Gale's ass all together? I mean he pisses me off SO BAD! Everytime he comes around there is a problem! Now Peeta doesn't trust Katniss! I'm going to kill somebody if Katniss ends up with that jackass Gale!
SuzanneFan2345 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I don't like Gale...for some reason I think of him as a bi***. I don't know why. But, I do know that he is the reason Katniss and Peeta can't get anywhere in their relationship. I dislike him VERY strongly
Olyvia chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
This is AMAZING! You are an awesome writer! I love this story already!
All For Jesus chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Poor boy. Poor girl! Poor Katniss! Poor Peeta!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Prizz chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Hmm.. I like the first part of this story. Although I'm biased since it's mostly Peeta and Katniss. But I think it's wrong for Katniss to lead Gale on during those parts. And now, after kissing Gale, everything will go fine with Peeta again? I'm Katniss x Peeta all the way, but for this story, I hope Peeta will at least try to move on. Katniss can't go kissing everyone when things don't go her way.
MockingJayBay chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Ohh ma gawsh. Love the story!
pyroseyes chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Just read the first chapter a while a go. Before I know it I'm in chapter 15. I thought it will take me long. Now I wish there could have been more chapters lol.

Anyway, just wanna say that I'm so loving this fic. And I do hope to see another update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I was just re reading your story when I receive the mail. I like to start my day with that kind of nice surprise ! Keep writing it's wonderful !
DHPKDreamer chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Update! its almost been a month, hope everything is alright. I just read this whole story and I can't wait to red the rest!