Reviews for Dark Horizon
Shelby1316 chapter 10 . 3/5
Just re-read this story for the umpteenth time. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful gift. You told the tale with such respect, and kept the characters true to their nature. In other words...awesome!
Elliewrites chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Wow great story. I normally steer clear of au stories but I gave it a chance and im glad I did. cool.
b0redrand0m chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
This is was a great story, thanks for sharing it. I was wondering: Do you plan on doing another chapter or an epilogue? To explain why Miranda and Andrea haven't answered Rakel's letters?
b0redrand0m chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I'm kinda amused at the anxiety I am feeling while reading this. I want so bad for everyone to make it out alright but reading it is ... moving slowly (so I haven't finished this chapter, yet). But wanted to leave a comment, so: Thanks for sharing and may the muse be with you.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Oh my goodness - this story was amazing/incredible/captivating and so many other words! I loved every moment of it - thank you so much for writing and sharing!
drkwind999 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Is this truly complete? Hopefully they are safe & together. Thank you for

Take care.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Oh, yes!
So cute how Miranda is sure that this "woman" Andrea wants to kiss is someone she knows, but not herself.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Sometimes... concussions and fevers can be wondrous catalysts for change, don't you think? ;D

Really well detailed and the wording is great for the styles from that period in time.

Nice how you have them appropriately at odds with their surprising attraction, but in slightly different places and not full-on fighting it.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like their characterization, and that they are already so established as a working relationship, that the other will soon follow.
heymovie1 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
This is very nice and different. This story was one of the best I've read, thanks!
AJ chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
A favourite of mine, really love it! I hope that they lived thru the war and remained together. Also makes u think that even in the most dire straits love is always the greatest beacon of light!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is wonderful! Good job! :)
chariot82 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012

So glad to find you here in addition to LJ! I don't normally read stories w/historical aspects (seeing as how I teach it), but I so enjoy your writing that I gave it a shot. Once I started reading, you pulled me in as all your stories tend to do. Thank you for doing that. :o)