Reviews for Dark Horizon
MsSir chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I'm kinda amused at the anxiety I am feeling while reading this. I want so bad for everyone to make it out alright but reading it is ... moving slowly (so I haven't finished this chapter, yet). But wanted to leave a comment, so: Thanks for sharing and may the muse be with you.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Oh my goodness - this story was amazing/incredible/captivating and so many other words! I loved every moment of it - thank you so much for writing and sharing!
drkwind999 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Is this truly complete? Hopefully they are safe & together. Thank you for
writing.

Take care.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Oh, yes!
So cute how Miranda is sure that this "woman" Andrea wants to kiss is someone she knows, but not herself.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Sometimes... concussions and fevers can be wondrous catalysts for change, don't you think? ;D

Really well detailed and the wording is great for the styles from that period in time.

Nice how you have them appropriately at odds with their surprising attraction, but in slightly different places and not full-on fighting it.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like their characterization, and that they are already so established as a working relationship, that the other will soon follow.
heymovie1 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
This is very nice and different. This story was one of the best I've read, thanks!
AJ chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
A favourite of mine, really love it! I hope that they lived thru the war and remained together. Also makes u think that even in the most dire straits love is always the greatest beacon of light!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is wonderful! Good job! :)
chariot82 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
G-

So glad to find you here in addition to LJ! I don't normally read stories w/historical aspects (seeing as how I teach it), but I so enjoy your writing that I gave it a shot. Once I started reading, you pulled me in as all your stories tend to do. Thank you for doing that. :o)

C82
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I loved this story it was fantastic.
LillyPheonix chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I very much have enjoyed reading this well written fiction. However, when there is an epilogue the story has concluded. Does this mean that the story is done? Will there be a sequal? Have they been captured by the Nazi's since none of the letters are being delivered correctly?
CaptainStone chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Feeling guilty is understandable because Andy could not save the skipper from drowning.

Yes! Finally Miranda told Andy that she loves her. Wow, I love the lovemaking between two lovely ladies.

Since you wrote "epilogue" on this chapter, does that mean this story is complete? If so, I want to thank you for writing this story. I hope you would conitnue on another story on Mirandy in the future if anything doesn't stop your writing. **Sending you bunches of my e-hugs**
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »