Reviews for Having Fun with Nanoprobes
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
For more T/7, there is also .com
cellen8 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I share your opinion, that there are not enough T/7 stories

BUT I got lost when you refused to give me more details about their come together

if you are still searching for more fics, then I hope I can give you candy with mentioning ralst dot com
Herp chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
"Organic, like in biology?"

Did you purposely make B'elanna retarded?

Also, love the fic.
Guyana Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Nice story. I agree with you on the Janeway/Seven pairing, ewww. Hope to see some more B'elanna/Seven stories from you :)
Radi80 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love that you are embracing the T/7 pairing and this is a good story.

My only issue is with the repeated use of the term half-breed. Please remember that even if it is a fact, it was and is commonly used as an insult.
Swishla chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So glad to see another Seven and Torres story. How so like Seven to figure out how to use her nanoprobes in such a fashion! (snicker) Thanks for sharing.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Interesting indeed!

Please write a sequel to this story.

I would love to see how the crew would react to B'Elanna and Annika(Seven) becoming parents. :)

update soon :)
Axiegirl21 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was really good. I have only one problem with it, does it have to be a one shot, any chance you could develope it into a few more chapters? I'd just like to see how the rest of the crew would react to our favourite ladies becoming mommies. I'd also like to see how B'Elanna and Seven thenselves would fair as parents to the first Kilngon/Borg baby. This is winderful though, the way Seven has pulled out all the stops to make their anniversary so special for B'Elanna and working out how to give her the one thing she really wants - a child with Seven.
Ronnie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You better be planning a sequel! Else, we may have to find you and hurt you...

Thanks for sharing; would truly enjoy a sequel.