Reviews for Rescuing Ravage
Ka chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Aww.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Well, Soundwave could actually fly, but who cares? This fic was so amusing that I can perfectly forget about that.

Great job. You made me smile a lot :o)
starwanker chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
How cute! Very funny too, and you did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character
starwanker chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
AnimeDreama chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Heeheehee that's awesome! So that's how Soundwave got his sattelite form :)
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh my LORD! XD Soundwave climbing a tree because Ravage got stuck? That is pure gold! XD
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Heh, I wonder what the Autobots would say once they see the video of Soundwave climbing the tree to save Ravage? Anyway, poor Soundwave on how Ravage gets him into such situations.
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was so cute seeing Ravages act just like a real kitty! I really love fanfics starring Soundwave and Ravage, we don't get enough of them :D
Luck-wraith chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awwwwww ravage up a tree cute :) please do more i love stuff with soundwave and his cassettes like this
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ok this was well worth the five hours it took for my computer to finally load all the text. I am fortunate enough to have two cats who don't climb up objects. A blue Koala indeed and Soundwave as a satellite.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aw, how cute! Soundwave could save himself time and call Hot Spot or Inferno to the scene; I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
Amary22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Jajaja your fic is realy funny with revage and his ferar to fall...

good fic

bye
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Cat-lover here, and this was both entirely too true and entirely too funny. Blue-afted koala, indeed.
jackalkat chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love stories where Soundwave is presented as the creator of the cassettes with them as the protectees. This is one of the better ones - definitely a giggle!
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I want to watch Hound's video of this. Oh Ravage, you stereotypical kitty, you. XD Loved this.

Keep writing! -Silverfire