Reviews for Minding the Fort
MoonClaimed chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Ah, great chapter! I knew it was the berries! XD
Nashara chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Well I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. Hiccup needs to give himself more credit, he's a lot braver than he thinks. Can't wait to see him explain everything to Stoick, mind you his father shouldn't be surprised. No one messes with Stoick, but Hiccup? That's another story.
ScatterSunshine50 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Hiccup. Is. Awesome. I'm kind of in love with him, haha. He solves his problems so fluidly, I'm just amazed at this character you've created. _ Haha, "with my bare hands.." Funny. Thanks so much for updating! Love love loved this chapter!
ada chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
A fantastic job. I love this dragon sickness plot. It resolved wonderfully.
ScatterSunshine50 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Daaaang. Hiccup would make such a good leader. Good for him, thinking through his problems before acting. This is just so wonderful - you capture these characters so perfectly. Awesome job! :) Can't wait for more!
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Confused, yes; waiting eagerly for the next installment, even more energetic yes!

You had me crying - literal tears - when Toothless lost his memory, and laughing like a maniac with Hiccup 'shoo'ing the Vikings away; along with the polishing of the hook - lovingly.

Mainly I'm confused because of Gorm's involvement- he's either a very good actor or something even more confusing is going on.

Well written, superb, actually; continue, please! Let Hiccup win another small battle (of the wills this time) with Gorm and solve the dragon sickness before Stoick gets home. After all, the boy doesn't have much to boast about.

On another note, I loved the subtlety in which Toothless' memories came back. It went from 'The Fury' to Toothless, and so quietly I didn't even notice it until he looked to Hiccup. Great idea, by the way, about his amnesia. There's been a few Hiccup fics, I even started an Astrid one, but Toothless is so much more unpredictable that it made it...(serious understatement) sad. So sad I creid into my pillow. )

Iron-Mantis chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
pretty good btw some data

Astrid deadly nadder name is Stormfly

Fishlegs Gronkle (Who he thought was a boy but learn it was a female in 'Gift of the nightfury' meatlug

and i THINK snoutlout one is name Hookfang.
Corinne chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I know what it is! the terrors are eating something that none of the others are, and therefor are immune!
DragonsandInk chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god, that joke about his left foot was freaking hilarious with the two left feet and all XD Oh Odin, I love Hiccup's sarcasm!

And then the part where Gobber was crying and Hiccup asks him "Are you happy or terrified?" Oh my gosh, that was freaking hilarious!

Overall it was hilarious, I loved it!
ada chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
this is hilarious and funny. i absolutely love it
JustBlossom chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Wow! I really like this story! It's very well written and everyone is IC.

As for this chapter, are the dragon's getting poisoned by that Gorm dude? Oh no!

Can't wait til you update next!
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Huh? That's a strange place to end a chapter. Oh, well, I hope you update soon!
PsychoWing chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Hm. Interesting. Why do I get the feeling that someone is poisoning the fish the dragons eat? (What's his name - Gorm? Is it him?)
Topaz Skye chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I love this story! Its well written and everything! The plot ideas are really unique and intriguing! It flows so well! Please update again soon!
LadyLore3 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Yay, you updated! This is probably one of my favorite HTTYD fics here, so I hope that just goes to show just how awesome you are! Can't wait for more! :)