Reviews for Resilient Child
Callisto-HK chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
*sighs* I wish you'd continue this one! :( It's really good!
Melissa chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I too think it's sad that Tony was sending himself blank letters in the mail. Poor little Tony!

Do you really think that he's successful? He seems to have some pretty hard core commitment issues don't you think?

All in all, I really think this is a great story and can't wait to read more!
rodney215 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This is such a sad, amazing story. Can't wait for more...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Poor little Tony so smart for a young age to fool teacher when he was in kindergarten. And then have to make up lies as to why he couldn't spend time with his friends at thee houses.

Aww at least Tony was able to help his friend. His friend was lucky to get away and have somewhere safe and loving to go. But he lost a friendship and got beat to shit in the process what a shame.

cant wait for more

or for Gibbs to come in and know about Toys childhood

I love Tony angst hurt stories
bookwormgirl382 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I am liking this story so far and agree with you about other team members, especially Ziva. After the way Eli has treated throughout the show, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Caper25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Pretty interesting so far!
Natasha chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love it. I could really see Tony doing this at a young age and being a Resilient child. I think you're doing a great job with this story and can't wait until the next chapter. I don't think the rest of the characters could be this though. Maybe Ziva because of her family since she doesn't have that great of a relationship with her father, but I'm not sure because she's not really compassionate and she's not optimistic. If she was compassionate she would have never left Tony out of the dinner party she threw and invite everyone else except Tony because she would of thought of how he would of felt about not being included. She also wouldn't have knocked over him when he was hurt and pulled a gun on him.
olivia chapter 1 . 6/16/2011