Reviews for Surrogate
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
:,,)
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yay! It made my day when I saw this in my inbox.

I love the world of an MC through the eyes of a little girl. I like how she referred to the croweater as a 'nice lady who hung around Uncle Tig and helped Uncle Bobby with his pants'. LOL! Aw Otto! 'He saved that for people who made Daddy angry'-that's exactly how a seven year old would see it. I can totally see Gem and Clay being so wrapped up in Jax's bullshit that they kind of 'neglected' Milla. Damn bratty Prince!

Everyone needs an Auntie Luann when that 'womanly time' comes in their life. A shopping trip is def the way to be cheered up! I love how all the 'sexy' stuff Luann bought Milla is the same stuff she prettied herself up with when Chibs came over.

Pizza, margaritas, and lingerie-now there's a cure for a broken heart if I ever heard of one! I feel like someone like Luann would have previous experience with abusive boyfriends, so that's a good tie in. The Juice talk was cute too. Luann is so reassuring.

I'm so sad that they ended on a bad note. The white azeleas-you watch the deleted scenes too! I cried when I watched that scene between Jax and Otto. I was like a damn colicky baby when Otto said "I love your mom." Milla fixing her makeup was so sweet.

This was amazing, girl. Thanks for sharing. These oneshots are the best writing you've done to date. (Not that I don't love your other stories) Thank you for your support of my work also.
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
RIP Luanne :(

this story made me cry like a baby,so thank you!

tomorrow is the big day and I needed it ;)