Reviews for Ninja's Duel Academy
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/28
Alexis is extremely attractive as a girl, and her relationship wasn't explored in the canon story with Jaden but the question here is does Naruto have chakra, and does he want to go back to his world to fulfill the prophecy because the Akatsuki are not the type of people that will relent in their pursuit of Naruto.
The Sith'ari chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
So is Crowler going to be fired since they way he was dressed and caught makes it look like that he was trying to frame Syrus so he can take perverted pictures of schoolgirls? If so than I think it's kind of funny and ironic since he was trying to get Naruto expelled for trespassing in the girl's dorm only to be fired for peeping on students.
Laurentia60 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Haha, lol,slow update much!
Love the start thou!
king of nothing chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Your not allowed to summon more than 1 monster a turn ... Or take life points by punching your opponent in the face
GentlestCobra2 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Great make more chapters
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
I like your stories a great deal but this is more important but tell me anything if it changes for you.
Dregus chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
well now, naruto getting that archfiend deck with torture cards is interesting, as well as that bit at the end there is interesting.
Dregus chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
so sasuke has a large memory loss. oh boy.
though I did notice something strange about how naruto dueled. summoned skull is a 6 star monster, so it only needs one sacrifice. also, how is it that naruto summoned so many red eyes wyverns in one turn? there were no other cards played besides graceful charity.
Tech-nin chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
this is a good story and I would like to see it continued, but I would like to point out some errors you made in the duel with Jaden. 1 since mirage dragon has less attack than flame wingman he would not be powered up by skyscraper and therefore only have 2100 attack. 2 you did the math wrong, if wingman's attack was actually 3100, that's all the damage Naruto would receive, 1500 from the difference in attack point and then 1600 by effect
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
well I thought this was a great story I can't wait for an update
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
love this fic hope you continue it.
Ccebling2 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Awesome, I can't wait for the rest, I also like the the fact you gave Naruto the Seal of Orichalcos it has always been on of my favorite spell cards.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Why not have naruto and red eyes black dragon duel and naruto unlock a dark inner self like yami naruto
The Flippant Writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Can I ask HOW exactly he was able to normal summon three monsters in one turn? I'm a bit rusty on my dueling knowledge but I'm fairly sure that you can't do that.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »