Reviews for Ninja's Duel Academy
king of nothing chapter 1 . 6/8
Your not allowed to summon more than 1 monster a turn ... Or take life points by punching your opponent in the face
GentlestCobra2 chapter 3 . 6/6
Great make more chapters
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/6
I like your stories a great deal but this is more important but tell me anything if it changes for you.
Dregus chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
well now, naruto getting that archfiend deck with torture cards is interesting, as well as that bit at the end there is interesting.
Dregus chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
so sasuke has a large memory loss. oh boy.
though I did notice something strange about how naruto dueled. summoned skull is a 6 star monster, so it only needs one sacrifice. also, how is it that naruto summoned so many red eyes wyverns in one turn? there were no other cards played besides graceful charity.
Tech-nin chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
this is a good story and I would like to see it continued, but I would like to point out some errors you made in the duel with Jaden. 1 since mirage dragon has less attack than flame wingman he would not be powered up by skyscraper and therefore only have 2100 attack. 2 you did the math wrong, if wingman's attack was actually 3100, that's all the damage Naruto would receive, 1500 from the difference in attack point and then 1600 by effect
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
well I thought this was a great story I can't wait for an update
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
love this fic hope you continue it.
Ccebling2 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Awesome, I can't wait for the rest, I also like the the fact you gave Naruto the Seal of Orichalcos it has always been on of my favorite spell cards.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Why not have naruto and red eyes black dragon duel and naruto unlock a dark inner self like yami naruto
The Flippant Writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Can I ask HOW exactly he was able to normal summon three monsters in one turn? I'm a bit rusty on my dueling knowledge but I'm fairly sure that you can't do that.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
more plz its really good
Arai kaji chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Please continue! T_T
spartan4 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
liked the chapter and am loving this story please keep the chapters coming please.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »