Reviews for Modulation
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed ur thoughts on this. Cadel does seem to like her, u should have him corner her and make her answers some questions. Or u could have her explore the school, when rly she's looking around for him. And they crash into each other as cadel comes out of hardware heaven.
Plz keep writing I enjoy ur stories.
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed ur story, it grabs the reader. And it genuine to the real characters.
But I doubt cadel would use personal information, like his mother dying. He his to cold and calculating for that. But I do agree with ur two choices.
Also Gazo loves cadel and follows him like a puppy. Even in the beginning, so he wouldn't be quiet until Thaddeus got there.
But overall it was great, I look forward to the next chapter.
major bro army chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
oh hey cadel why are you thinking what what are you doing what are you doing eith that knife and sack no no no oh god nnnnooooo aaaaahhhhhh *#
JustPlainOldMe chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is very well-written and interesting. I like how you followed Cathrien Jinks's writing style for this fan fic. I would love to read more, and I find Cadel's crush very cute. Please update soon, this story is too good to be discotinued.
Alison chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely love this series, and you fanfics! Please do write more, I'd like to hear about Cadel's "Scientific crush" ;)
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
update, Update, UPDATE! This story is epic!
roconnoodle chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I had an idea for writing a story like this. Though i'd like to see where this goes. Don't find this to creepy: I'm absolutely in love with you now. I am going to follow you and this story so intensely that someone will have to put a restraining order on me to stopXD jk! But really please continue. the story is really really good. Thank you so much for writing this.
Vigilantly Incognito chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Salutations. I'm new but I loved that chapter! It was really cute and I thought it was terrific! I love the Evil Genius series and have wondered what it would be like if Cadel met another girl at the Axis. Thanks for posting this! Made my day!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Wow those twins are really mean (nice job capturing their personality) and cadle is having his first real crush how sweet. A great chapter I enjoyed reading it very much. Sorry for taking so long to review.
Demonata1-04 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG so amazing
Reader chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I recently read this novel and I really enjoyed it, despite some dark/heavy elements to it.

I thought your piece was very well-written, and followed a logical progression adding details where necessary. So good job on that!

I'm interested in seeing how Cadel will react to this new student.