Reviews for Figure in Dogs
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 4/7
This is making me cry. Poor Cameron having to go through that twice. It was exquisitely painful to read.
Sonzai Taz chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This made me cry. It made me cry a lot. I think that itself goes to say how well you wrote this story. In fact, I cant remember any other fanfiction making me crying, much less this much. That ending was a killer and you are very, very talented at evoking sadness, I could actually empathize with the characters you portrayed. I'm so very glad I got to read this fic, it was wonderfully written. I would quite like to read a sequel, if possible. Thank You for writing such a perfect story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Wow. . . I loved that so much. The last part made me cry, especially the bit about Tuesday
autumnamberleaves chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
The cure for dry eyes! What a beautiful story. I'm sobbing!
21XjumpStreetXrocks chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
What's funny about the whole not being able to bring the dog into the hospital. when my aunt's roommate was in the hospital, after getting diagnosed with stage 1 lung cancer(they caught it in time and are treating it.) He has a small little dog a Shih tzu, well we hid him in my aunt's purse and brought him up to see him. The nurses thought he was adorable and let him stay until we had to go. I loved the story, cried the first time I read it. I've read it I think four times now, only now having an account to actually respond to it.
gossipkitten31 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
every time i reread this story it brings me to tears. beautiful job
Dr. Serpico chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Great ideia. I know that you are tired for write HOUSE MD stories. I tink that a epilogue would be vary nice.

Tanks

Dr. Serpico chapter 1 . 8/7/2011

Tanks

happynation chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
That was soo sad! I'm crying my eyes out!

Beautiful
Elli chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Very sad but beautiful piece. I fell in love with Lucy and it was nice to see Cameron and Chase together again. Great to have the short but sweet House cameo at the end too. My only request would be for an epilogue - I'd like to see Cameron and Lucy coping together at the end.
Pinkuro chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
awww so effing awesome รง_c and sad, and sweet. too little, but still, very worth reading, even now with so little good chase fics.

Love it :DD
gabbi chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
that was absolutely beautiful

i definately cried while reading and i dont think this could have been any better
Dr. Serpico chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Hello fellow writer, good night.

how you feeling as this after the end of a story? proud? hehe sincerely hope so.

I am now writing to Mr (s) to tell you that I really liked the story, the relationship with the puppy, the love of his wife by her sick husband, and finally, the story in general.

but unfortunately dear Author , I have to say I felt a little disappointed with the ending. do not be offended but I thought I would say more (painful) to watch his parting with her. good, is what the twins looked like after so many other suspense assigned by reviewers.

good, thank you for your attention dear author

very good night

I almost forgot to say, I am the author of two stories on this site, they call

LOVE LEADS THE WAY

A NOT SO SIMPLE CASE

Once again thank you

RustedDreams chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
:'( That actually made me cry. The Tuesday part was so tragically beautiful.
Kchan88 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Oh goodness, well this just made me cry at my desk at work. Beautifully, beautifully done. I'm so glad we got little glimpses of House, Wilson, and Cuddy, and you once again, you wrote Cameron and Chase so well, right up to the very end. The it's Tuesday, no it's Wednesday part was so, so perfect, and the lyrics from RENT there at the beginning added something to it as well...I could hear the song playing in the back of my head. Chase is my absolute favorite, so this was tough for me, but absolutely did him justice. Poor, poor Cameron, though. Goodness.

Bravo!