Reviews for Howling Humdingers
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Tee hee.
RJ.E-scope.DxC chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Finally someone does something about that bloody cat!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
James Sirius is so cute...wish this is longer
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Cute and funny :) Awesome job!
Sabrina
hollyentirely chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Dad Harry. How FREAKING cute. Seriously. Gah. I know this isn't a helpful review at all but...just GAH!

You're awesome.
-h
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
oh the memories!
American Hippogriff chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love your wrting style and your like my favorite author on here! James was absolutly hilarious!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, Harry, that's what you get when you name your child after two of the greatest all-time pranksters. :) Great story!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Harry's such a great father. You've got him completely in character. His reactions to everything were spot-on.
Lady Elizabeth of York chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Did I mention that I love your stories. There are so fluffy. Loving the fluff.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Why had I not read this one before? Ahaha anyway, the characterization of Harry and Ginny as parents is spot-on: Ginny's got so much Molly Weasley in her, what else could she initially be but furious? And then Harry's never had parents, so he finds it amusing since it does no real harm anyway... Ah, but of course you know all this. And you did a great job with it!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wonderful! I love the conspiratorial air between father and son, and the mental image of a cat sneezing feathers made me laugh out loud. I don't remember seeing Susan and Ernie together before but they are an adorable couple, and Harry's line about Teddy is great.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
awww awesome
Aurora West chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ha, I love it!
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Love it :) This is amazing! I love how we find out what actually happened at the end.. lol cat sneezing feathers .. *chuckles* :D