Reviews for Lucius's Maid
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I wonder what Draco would say about this... Amazing job! :D
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was amazing. Brilliant, beautifully writeen, and I simply loved it. Very hot, yet still believable.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Beautifully written.
TechnicolourGrey chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow I just... Wow.

To pull this off, the author has to be very good, and the author is very good.

When I first started reading I was unsure, but your writing style is quickly gripping and I was soon hooked. I think the first few paragraphs are a little vague, because 'maid' is said so many times it gets a little confusing, and you sometimes overuse adjectives; in one part, about his nails, 'elegant' and 'long' are repeated which detracts from the story. However, this is all the concrit I can come up with.

You made the concept of Lucius' cross dressing, dare I say it, believable through his still accurate characterisation of him. Narcissa was too also quite brilliant, therefore I love your writing style and author's tone. I adored all the elaborate description, and how you still somehow made Lucius appear so masculine through it all. No idea how, but well done to you. The smut was well-written, a good length and thus was very satisfying to read. I thought that the spanking would be awkward to read when it began, but, again, your lexical choices and style made it run smoothly and add to the overall tone of sensuality.

All in all, consistent spelling and grammar, an original idea and a very good read. I enjoyed it.

Hope to see more.