Reviews for The imposter
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Please continue
mentally confuae chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Holy CRAP what's gonna happen!
breannarose1 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
umm...any plans for a new chapter, please?
I really want to know what happened next. Did they reverse the effect? What's Rhys going to do when he sees Gwen (as Gwen) again?!
sd4ianto chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
You need to complete this! Gwen can't get away with this!
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Oh come onn! Ianto could tell someone. I don't feel like he cares that much. Instead of fighting tooth and nail he sits back and what? waits?
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Ianto didn't really try very hard to get Jack to understand what he was telling him. He should have said Gwen was playing with the dice and it changed their bodies. Then he could have told him something only Ianto would know.
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Jack's an idiot. Gwen, of course, is a bitch. And once again Ianto is the last "man" out.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Why was Gwen's last thought Jack?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I've been trying to find this again for ages! Such a good tic x
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
It's always Gwen who messes with the alien artifacts.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This will be interesting.
Flawed Heroine chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
I'm not one for Gwen-bashing fics at all, but I have to say the premise of this is genius. It's a great idea.

Though I don't remember Gwen ever wearing pumps to work.
Mewknight chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
WHOO! AN UPDATE! XDD Aw, Owen being concerned about Jack. XDD Well can't wait for the next chappy! XD
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Great to see this fantastic update!
Raewolf chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
A part of me expected (hoped) that eventually Ianto would simply stop caring that he would be punching himself in the face and pop Gwen a good one in the jaw. Then Gwen would be too shocked to keep her cover and would scream "What th fuck Ianto?" or something to that nature, thus exposing her lies. Not for any particularly literary reason, I just wanted Gwen to get punched.