Reviews for Return of the Cahills
numbah435spiritsong chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
When I saw this alert for this story... I freaked. I like jumped up and down for like five minutes. That's how excited I was. And yes, I am so proud!

Yay, Reagan is like the boss at fencing! But when Madison was her 'stunt double', I was like "Huh, but Madison has blonde hair and Reagan has brown hair.." Oh well.

Lovely chapter! So much suspense and the cliffie T-T. Awhfrkrkckdlslcb. But I hope you update sooner ;). And dude, DAY OF DOOM! Isn't it only like a month away?! I'm super pumped for it :)).

Hoping to see more adventure and drama and Deagan soon,

numbah435spiritsong :)
The Gone Angel chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
I guess it depends on your parents then. :O

Loved the update! The ending /was/ Rick Riordan like! So much that...you scare me. *walks away* *walks back*

It was FOREVER, but chapter was worth the wait.

Cheers,
Gone
KorosuMoMo chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
Yay, you updates but what the heck with the cliff hanger? You turning into a Jr Riordan or something? I'm already tortured enough about Mark of Athena as it is and now this awesome story? How dare ye! (Sorry) Trust No One was great, and now I need Day of Doom to come out. Did you know that they're making anew series? CAHILL'S RULE! Ahem, Update.
Goth Bookworm chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU!

Why Sinead?!

Why Ian?

WHY?!

*sniffle* Okay. Moment of fangirl-trauma is over.

Nice chapter. Very long, and very informative. I still am mad at you. Oh. OH! They're using Ian as bait for Amy, cause they want Amy and Dan because... because they're the glue holding the Cahills together!

Ai! Tell me if my theories are true. Please? Anywys, update!
Clouded Harmony chapter 34 . 1/27/2013
Hi! Just read the whole 34 chapters and just barely reviewed. Anyways, I love your story! :D Keep up the good work! When o you usually update?
Moral Diplomacy chapter 34 . 1/25/2013
The story is really good so far, with a lot of suspense and funny parts, but it doesn't have that many AmIan scenes yet...
Lovely SS Titanic chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Sorry ignore my last review please
The Gone Angel chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
"Unfortunately," Mr. McIntyre continued, "the party is for adults only. So for those 5' 3'' and under..."

LOL, I'm younger than Dan, Reagan, Madison, and Natalie, but I'm 5'5. SO HA! XD And I'm three years YOUNGER. XDDDD

Cheers,
Gone
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
C'mon when is the amian moments coming? I can't wait until ur next update:)
martigirl chapter 34 . 12/29/2012
I absolutely love this story, you need to update SOON! You should still put Deagan in this since you're against Natan. Still looking forward to that Amian Kiss
Bellona Goddess Of War chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Wow.

This story is so much better than I thought I it would be. You're writing is great and the overall idea for this story is good too.

The characters in IC, the story flows well...

I have spotted a couple grammatical errors throughout the story, but that can easily be fixed. Wonderful job! I hope you update soon! :)

-Bellona
BlackShadow14 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
PLEAAASSSEEEE CONTINUE! I love this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/15/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
numbah435spiritsong chapter 34 . 12/7/2012
DUDE. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ON THIS FANDOM.

I LOVED the Deagan in this! It's my OTP, and I'm glad you decided to still maybe keep it in the story. I hope you're still going on with this story, though. It. Is. Amazing! There's a great balance between the adventure and romance-ish stuff you put in this, which is something I really like.

I really really REALLY like where this is going! Love the plot, ideas, etc. I really love your writing style! I am so, so, SO glad I decided to search for fics by the top favorites category. It took me about three hours to read up until this chapter... when I was supposed to be reading the Scarlet Letter for school tomorrow (Or technically today.. because it's like one in the morning here...)

Like I said, I really hope you continue this! (Though it's been about three-four months since you last updated... hint hint.) A story like this definitely should not be left hanging!
Goth Bookworm chapter 34 . 11/29/2012
OHMYGODS!

I just spent forever and a half reading this, and I can say, I LOVE it. keep going, and update!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »