Reviews for Her Name Is Alice
Serena24 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Hey, are you still alive ? It's been nearly 1 year since you last updated. I just can't wait to see what follows, this story looks to be quite a good one. Please don't give up.
AislingSmith chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
awesome chapter! I'm anxious to see what happens on the date.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVOURITES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON ASAP!

~Mikado xx
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Starlight623 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Oh, what happened to those days where I could just read and review a story the day I got the notice? *sigh*

Well, of course I loved it! I almost jumped up when I heard "Only if you believe it is." Nicely woven in there! And I think I'm going to like Orra. ;-)

I certainly look forward to more! I can't wait to see what the Labyrinth has in store for them.
JJwolf chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I Love This Story. I Just Started Reading It 2day And I Was Sucked In. I Cant Wait 2 See What U Do From Here. I Love How You Have Made Jareth And Sarah Come Alive. I Also Have To Say That I Love Treebo. When He First Showed Up And How He And Sarah Were Woth Eachother It ade Me Laugh. I Hope 2 See More Of Him, In Ur Story. :D
sparklingdmnd chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Ooh I love that we got Jareth's point of view of seeing Sarah again for the first time in ages. Steamy my friend! Can't wait to read more. :)
jinx1764 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Very nice! Perfect grammar as always...very detailed description of her room and I enjoyed the teasing between J/S. I like how you've characterized Labyrinth. A bit different. And now Sarah has a 'date' with Labyrinth...hmmm, interesting. I'm sure you'll give us something good next chapter.

I wanted to read this last night, but my headache had other ideas and I had to sleep.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
"She says hello, Precious," he breathed in her ear.

squee.

If Sarah doesn't want him, can I have him? I'll gladly be the one in his lap. It won't be just sitting that we're doing...
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Orra's speech reads like a cross between british english and southern U.S.
Kaytori chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Awesome chap loving Jareth can't wait for the next chap!
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, you know I adore the nods to Alice in Wonderland! And the story itself has me all sorts of intrigued! Now that she's stuck, I can't wait to see what the Labyrinth has in store for Sarah.
comedychik84 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Fabulous first chapter! I look forward to your next update.
cakeordeath11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Great first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Kaytori chapter 1 . 6/16/2011