Reviews for Joey's Lemonade Stand
NocturneD chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
on't care if you hate it, you only made my review count higher.
I HATE YOU chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
WHO! WRITES! ABOUT! STICKING! A! FIREWORK! IN! A! CAT'S! ASS! O! YAH! DARANGED! MOTHERFUCKERS!
Araine chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hi! Sorry, I didn't actually read the story, I don't have the time! I read about your plagiarism trouble, and wanted to give you a helping hand! I generally like to check out the profiles of the people who review me, and see what stories they write and whatnot, and I saw your notice. I too am a victim of plagiarism (my story Scrolls and Arrows) and it's a horrible feeling. Anyways, when I saw that it was a Geocities wesbite, I saw that I could (probably) help you! See, to create a Geocities website, you need a Yahoo account, because that becomes part of the web adress. So you should (hopefully) be able to contact the plagiarizer through the e-mail adress the_abyss5 yahoo . com (take out spaces). Anyways, I hope that helps you out, and thank you for your generous review of my own story! Your friend always! ~Araine
NocturneD chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Well Moose if you don't like the story provided for free and was written when I was atleast... dunno probably I was 15 at the time and had a silly way of writing about what I like... then you can just move your "DRIVEL" ass on out of here.

No one is perfect but in my case... I look at your stories and laugh... on how gay they are...
Ralspudzinmoose chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
How the hell can you be older than me, and still write such drivel?
LeafeKnight7 chapter 19 . 5/21/2005
OMFG! This story is beyond funny. I couldnt stop laughing at all. I hope you find those dumbasses that are copying your story. _Ja ne!
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
Parts of that were disturbingly like this *cough cough* movie script my friend and I wrote one time after we hadn't eaten for 38 hours. ...Only ours featured a lot more Keanu Reeves...

Anyway, everytime I read the words "Pimp Bakura" I just about had a brain aneurysm trying to keep from laughing too loudly. Didn't want to wake up my family. That's one of the funniest YGO scenarios I have ever pictured. I don't know why, but it is. Congrats.

If you ever continue this, though, I'd make it a separate story. It's pretty long as is. ;)

Anyway, now that I've loaded you down with reviews...
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
ROFl. Oh, the Village Pimp! A fine medieval tradition, indeed! Usually seen in Ye Olde Pimpwagon, adorned in Ye Olde Bling! ...And coming from Bakura! *laughs self into oblivion*
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
Oh Christ, if that won't cause Sailor Scout nightmares, I don't know what will...
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
I just love it when someone puts a kickass and potentially disastrous weapon in the hands of Bakura.
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Rofl. Joey's lemon-squeezing technique should be used on cooking shows. I'd watch.

Also, I am sorry it took me so long to get around to one of your fics. I have been meaning to but I haven't read much new stuff lately - been too busy trying to update my own before I get bored/distracted, hehe. And I didn't want to start this without finishing its many many chapters. ;)

But I'm quite amused so far..
Dark Shedevil chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
OMG MY GOSH! THIS IS FREAKIN FUNNY! THERE'S NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW FUNNY THIS FIC IS. SO THIS IS ALL I'M GONNA SAY. Ha. Well anyways I do believe you are getting quite nicely into the story. And yet another person loves the funniest show on earth. *Bows down.* Anyways you're a good writer.
Velvet Wings chapter 17 . 5/19/2004
Hey I love this story its so funny, I noticed you used a lot of Family Guy scenes, nice! Lol! Im a big fan of family guy!
bLu ICee FyRe chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
wow, when u read this fic it's like a major cross-over. Everything is in it though it centers around Yu-Gi-Oh. Kenny getting killed is sad the 1st time...then u get used to it. lol
Mk a sequel so Tristan can have revenge on the paperboy! lol
kinda confused...when Téa drank the pink lemonade, what was in it? I mean why did she suddenly start liking Kaiba? that was really weird.
& if it was the pinkness then why did every1 who drank the pink lemonade didn't turn the same way?
Mokuba was a lil OC.
Overall, it was pretty good as well as funny.
_~