Reviews for Resurgam
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Ok now you HAVE to write Esme!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow. I've read about milking before, never thought much of it though. That was intense though, what an unusual and well written fic! I really like now different these stories are, so refreshing! Thanks much for writing.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww snap round two
rubell chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
so, he prefers to be milked? i am not sure cuz he never really says what his fetish is? release without orgasm? slightly confused...
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This one definitely got my vote. But you left me wanting more - especially the "payback is a bitch" part. More please?
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I liked the way this ended. Funny!

This story was hot and super sweet.

thanks for sharing.
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMG I don't have a cock and I felt the pain of that. shudders.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow! Esme was brutal! Hehe! )
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I don't quite know what to make of this story. It was strangely erotic and enthralling, almost like watching a train wreck where you can't look away.

Well written, that it can evoke a multitude of reactions and questions.
Elise H. M chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh my goodness Esme is a dominatrix slash a hot house-mama. This was refreshing and new. I liked it and payback is a bitch. Can't wait!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Oh mama! I definitely need to find out what type of payback Carlisle has in store. This was ridiculously hot. I absolutely loved reading it. You could feel the intensity of his pain.

Good luck in the contest!
Esme Mom Cullen chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I hope there's more where that came from.
schoolsout4summer chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
No No No No where's the rest you can't stop it there please tell me the is going to be more.

That is so not fair.
MelissaMargaret chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
HOT. Being a Carlisle/Esme writer and fangirl I'm fanning myself right now. HOT.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011