Reviews for Defeating Heartless, saving the world
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
114. 11/4. 11x4. Marluxia x Vexed.
Cyndrex chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I like this one as well update sooooooooon please:}
JoshNeku chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
I haven't updated on this for months. -.- But I decided to start it again while I work on House of Darkness. :3 So, yay! Yeah, I'm still doing the five reviews per chapter thing. So don't think that changes after the three months this hasn't been updated!
AxelFlames8 chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
It's kinda scary what goes on through that head of Larxene's. She could be the most powerful of the Nobodies next to Xemnas, but not in power; in intellect. Not that saying that Zexion isn't smart. He and Larx are about the same in cunning. :3 I'll possibly update soon.
FenrirDarkWolf chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Pretty awesome so far, and it has all my favorite pairings in it! 3 I do hope you finish it sometime soon.
HikariFighter chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Heee! Zemyx action! 8D

They're so kawaii~ :3

I mean, Zexy sitting on Demy's shoulders was just too cute to be real

But Larxene... *shudders*

She's evil! Trying to mess everything up :(

And blackmailing Zexy! *mutters*

Still, sweet chapter ;)
RandomnessFTW chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Darn, school really eats updates. But at least you're gonna update!

Larxene just knows how to blackmail the people next to the best... I feel bad for Zexion more than Axel and Roxas.

(In an unrelated note, an ice-cream truck just passed by my house! XD)

Keep it up!
ZemyxFTW chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
This is a real nice story. Keep up the good work and don't let shitty readers who won't review bother you. They're the worst ;)

Good luck with chapter Saïx!
HikariFighter chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Sweet chapter there. I'm sad about the lack of reviews too. People just don't know a good story when they see one *shakes head*

Though I feel with Axel. I'm abitextrous since birth but I can't really write well with my right (I chose to write more with my left when I learnt to write) and this one time when I sprained my wrist and had to use my right instead of my left was just too horrible. My writing looked real terrible -.-'

Anywhoo, I liked the chapter. I mean, the fight between Axel and the Heartless was just (at least as I imagined it) epic! :3

At first, I reacted about this all taking place after CO, but I don't really care. They're too awesome to be dead like that

And, as always, I can't wait for the next chapter ;)

See? A longer review than usual today! This is how I repay you for lousy reviews from other people XD

Meh, who cares. Really good chapter, but I didn't expect anything else 8D
AxelFlames8 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
This was a cool chapter. :3 Axel got scars but he'll probably figure out a ingenious way of covering it up without having to continue wearing jackets. :) Keep it up. XD
Chocobo Mag chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Hoo! i love it n_n please continue! and i think you should add sora and riku too D:
RandomnessFTW chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Hello there, now you have a reader who had an account, but forgot about it. _"

Gosh... Reading about Axel like this makes me want to punch him so many times for being such a caring idiot.

Awesome job, keep it up!
green-piggy chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Sorry about your lack of reviews! I'll help towards thar next chappie! :D

Roxas has weird dreams... Butterflies? Really? ;)

Poor Axel! But he's far too... Ugh, headstrong for his own good! D:

Truth be told, I was expecting something worse to happen to the redhead. Say, fainting or falling into a coma? *HintHint* ;D

I just luve torturing him! :D

Anyways! Fantastic job again! I noticed a couple of grammar errors, but nothing terrible. Just 'Nobody' used instead of 'Nobodies' and 'Axle' instead of 'Axel'. Don't worry! It's a very common mistake to make! I do it myself! :)

Great work! Keep it up, and please pretty please update soon! _
JoshNeku chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Oh wow? I can actually review on my own story? Cool beans! :)

Anyway, I had fun with this chapter, trying to find all the different songs for Demyx and Axel.

Nevertheless, since no one else seems to be reviewing for this chapter, I'm gonna get the five reviews myself.
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Yay signing. hehe school convo.