Reviews for Cigarettes And Romance Novels
Notdoingthisanymore90210 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really love this story this was one of the first stories I have read I really like keep up the good work :-)
pandaloong1097 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aww that was cute xD. It's nice to see Clare not so...saintly in a story. She acts like a real, stupid, curious teen. Nice story :)
ILoveEclareesspeciallyMrMunro chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I ADORE this :) But theres one thing i disagree with you on : Eli Goldsworthy IS Prince Charming :) Or at least my prince charming 3
Vampire 24 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Such an epic love story told only with the use of a few words. You're such a writing genius. Eli sharing his cigarette with Clare then, telling her to stay away from my fangirl heart beating at least one thousand times faster.

Blood and Batwings

Vampire24
SARAPBUHAY chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, your a really good writer. Your descriptions are dead on and the story doesn't get boring :)
LoveIsTheMostAddictiveDrug chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww how cute this is so sweet keep wrtin u rck!
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Brilliant! I love that Eli is a real bad boy and Clare is her nerdy self. It's a great one shot.
Lazerlicious chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
So that was amazing! I liked Eli's little slip up with the L word, too cute. :)
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You are very talented! More chapters please!
EmandEms chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
one was great. I liked how Eli was perfect, but Clare liked him cause his flaws made him real.
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You should do another in eli's pov
only here in your arms chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I absolutely loved the ending how you said that Eli wasn't Prince Charming. I don't know why but it bothers me when girls desire for their "prince charming" because I don't find them to be real and authentic. I'd rather have an imperfect guy than a fake prince charming.

This one-shot was very real and although AU or older than they are in the show, it completely captures their clashing yet blending personalities. It's absolutely wonderful.

You are a wonderful writer. Your stories and one-shots are definitely those among my favorites and the best written I've ever encountered.
stydiaXspoby chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love, love, loved this! I love all of your stories. You're such a great writer :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ahh, very well done! I usually don't like the idea of Eli(or anyone) smoking, but it was so well done that I didn't really think about it much. You know you're a good writer when you can make people forget their values. :)

As I said previously, wonderful job. Favorite for you.
maggie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
oh my goodness! this was simply great! you captured eli and clares personality perfectly; eli had just the right amount of edge and clare was curious like she would be but still keeping her signature nature. the writing itself was smooth without too much or too little detail. hardly any grammatical errors either. i highly encourage you to attempt another one-shot or possibly a multi-chapter story!(: