Reviews for Learning and Experience
Battlehawk75 chapter 1 . 6/14
Hope you will continue. This is really good.
mamma jamma chapter 5 . 2/26
YES! YES! YES! Great story keep up the good work!
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
please continue writing this.
loving the antics of all the different anime characters interacting together
Maruda-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I must say I really liked this chapter. Especially Mr. Tagg. XD After his last sentence I laughed like there would be no tommorow. (I hope I got this right ")

Anyway, GOOD LUCK for you and I will start next chapter if you don't mind.

linkyss chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
This is bloody good!
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Look forward to more! XD Very random though, isn't it? -slightly bemused expression-
SSJ5-Gohan chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Oh... my... god... WHY AM I JUST READING THIS NOW! This has got to be the best "Gohan's High school torture" fic I've ever read since... hell back when I first started reading fanfiction which was over 10 years ago. I REALLY love how you add everybody in, and the roles they play! Gosh, I thought no one was ever going to give Gohan his chance to meet Fairy Tail or One Piece, but you did! And the characters are so in-character that I question why this hasn't been funded yet! And what I really love is that you supply us with beautifully long chapters filled with hilarity, drama, romance, and pure action while still keeping a natural flow of the story. Well done my friend, well done! Do you mind if I spread the word of your talented work? I still can't believe this real, gosh this was truly everything I'd ever wish for in a Gohan crossover. I await your next chapter, although I'd cry in anguish if it was in a month, but if it takes a month (or longer) to write another breathtaking & incredible chapter, then I'd wait as long as I can before I go insane! BTW, if you ever want more ideas for maybe more Gohan crossovers, feel free to take a look at some of mine since their open for anybody to write, and if someone as incredible as you were to write one I'd die of happiness! Anyways, sorry for the long review, but your story was truly incredible and I'm still excited after reading it! Can't wait for your next chapter!
itachisdbzgurl chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I've seen all of the animes execpt fariy tail, so i think Gohan should pnw all of them, so howare you going to make it where he is the strongest out of them all or not?
Ero-Drak chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
This would have been a lot better, without the crossovers. It honestly would have. It got to the point where it just got unreadable to me. You had a good plot, good spelling, and good grammar. It was the crossovers that got so annoying to me. You need to put this in the crossovers section.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Naruto and DBZ have been my two favorite anime for a long time, and as such I was extremely looking forward to that appearance. Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed with it when it came up. While your explanation calmed me down it did nothing to dissuade my disappoinment. I don't care if you give him a brother, or brother figure there are so many templates for such a relationship to occur spread throughout the series in different forms and this is an AU so it could be understandable. I figured you didn't like Sasuke from the get-go not many people do especially with what Kishimoto has lead him towards. Your explanation of him being new to school explains a little but at the same time it really doesn't. This is a high school fic yet you have Naruto as the Junior high version, which while sets him up to be molded takes him off of his level on where he should be, up there with Luffy Ichigo and Gohan. As for Sasuke as the bully if you're going to do it do it with a little more finesse and propriety. The Naruto/Sasuke dynamic is the two sides of the same coin thing. When they're friends it's like Batman/Superman. When they're enemies or just on bad terms with each other it's like Superman/Lex Luthor or Batman/Joker. They think similarly and to the same degree but to opposite extremes and because of that similarity and intensity they hold a grudging respect for each other. Even when Sasuke thought Naruto was scum he thought everyone else was scum as well for one reason or another and when he really thought about it he preferred Naruto over the rest of the scum. When Sasuke was evil and bent on conquest the only obstacle he ever really saw as an obstacle was Naruto. Admittedly you've got the intensity down but your missing the invisible underlayer of respect, as Kakashi says look underneath the underneath.

Well thats about it, Ichigo was cool, Luffy was cool and i thought you did well with just about everyone else, even though I've never read fairy tale though they did amuse me. Good luck and I suppose I'll just be patient
Son Goshen chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Great, you updated! I have a question, though. Does that mean all those stuff in Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece, and Bleach are all together? So there's going to be Soul Society and jutsu's?

But all in all it's an interesting chapter. Go 18!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
I personally think that you have a talent for writing and this story is interesting so far, so I'll keep checking on it. However, personally I tend to skim over all of the cameos scenes mostly because there are some shows that I don't watch or rarely watch, so I can't appreciate the jokes or humour that comes with them. I hope you continue with this story though :)
serenityselena chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
interesting chapter _
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
I died laughing. Shenron has revived me with Gohan's help, and Dende's made arrangements for Poryunga to bring me back after the next update.
SierraLarson chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Oh wow, you finally updated. XD This was a good chapter, and I hope you don't take as long to update this time. e.e