Reviews for Learning and Experience
Is the Robot Overlord metioned in the disclaimer of chapter three the leader of the YouTube comment bots who pretend to be humans and say that they like Goten as a character. Damned bots.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 1/28
Why does Erasa know so much and did I miss a prequel which explains it?
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 1/28
I guess it would be fun to act dorky like Gohan does as Saiyaman if no-one knows that it's you but I would rather pull a nightwing since that way wouldn't be embarrassing if caught out.
Kumiko chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update!
Kumiko chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Continue please!
gabelou1991 chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
J'aime.
Battlehawk75 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Hope you will continue. This is really good.
mamma jamma chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
YES! YES! YES! Great story keep up the good work!
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
please continue writing this.
loving the antics of all the different anime characters interacting together
Maruda-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I must say I really liked this chapter. Especially Mr. Tagg. XD After his last sentence I laughed like there would be no tommorow. (I hope I got this right ")

Anyway, GOOD LUCK for you and I will start next chapter if you don't mind.

Bye!
linkyss chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
This is bloody good!
Plunny.Empress chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Look forward to more! XD Very random though, isn't it? -slightly bemused expression-
SSJ5-Gohan chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Oh... my... god... WHY AM I JUST READING THIS NOW! This has got to be the best "Gohan's High school torture" fic I've ever read since... hell back when I first started reading fanfiction which was over 10 years ago. I REALLY love how you add everybody in, and the roles they play! Gosh, I thought no one was ever going to give Gohan his chance to meet Fairy Tail or One Piece, but you did! And the characters are so in-character that I question why this hasn't been funded yet! And what I really love is that you supply us with beautifully long chapters filled with hilarity, drama, romance, and pure action while still keeping a natural flow of the story. Well done my friend, well done! Do you mind if I spread the word of your talented work? I still can't believe this real, gosh this was truly everything I'd ever wish for in a Gohan crossover. I await your next chapter, although I'd cry in anguish if it was in a month, but if it takes a month (or longer) to write another breathtaking & incredible chapter, then I'd wait as long as I can before I go insane! BTW, if you ever want more ideas for maybe more Gohan crossovers, feel free to take a look at some of mine since their open for anybody to write, and if someone as incredible as you were to write one I'd die of happiness! Anyways, sorry for the long review, but your story was truly incredible and I'm still excited after reading it! Can't wait for your next chapter!
itachisdbzgurl chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I've seen all of the animes execpt fariy tail, so i think Gohan should pnw all of them, so howare you going to make it where he is the strongest out of them all or not?
Ero-Drak chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
This would have been a lot better, without the crossovers. It honestly would have. It got to the point where it just got unreadable to me. You had a good plot, good spelling, and good grammar. It was the crossovers that got so annoying to me. You need to put this in the crossovers section.