Reviews for Valence Theory
umpolite guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This story is a peace of shit
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I was wondering if you were going to finish this story?
Another Fan of ChaseCameron chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Dear Enigma731,

Sigh... another author of Chameron departs. It pains me to read that this would be your "last fic" in their arc. I know, I know, since her departure, it's just not the same but ever since Year 5/6, you are the remaining one who held strong to their arc. Many fan fic authors have since stop updating or even writing and now even you, the staunchest and longest supporter of "tuesdays".

I wish it doesn't have to end and that you will keep it for as long as you can but even so, just remember, as long as you write it, there will be those who read and appreciate one of the sweetest and romantic and most treasured (by us) relationships we ever come across - sigh, it really is a pain to see you go, wish it does not stop but you seemed so resolute...

I just have to say, thank you for the journey, it is and truly have been amazing and for bringing us along for the experience.

Thank you and once again, thank you.
Christian Howe chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Hi, I just discovered this story, and I'm hooked already. It's such a pleasure to read House fanfic that is not only written exceedingly well but also has an enthralling plot. I'm looking forward to see where you'll lead us. Thank you for sharing! :-D
resourceress7 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I'm enthralled with this story. I love having a window into Chase's head as he processes what's happening to him and around him. Looking forward to more when you get the chance.

And by the way, I'm adding this story to my sick!Chase fic list at resourceress7 . livejournal . com
SWChica2005 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Yay! Chase is awake! That's good right? I hope so...
Chelsey chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
hi! hope ur move goes well!

great chapter, i loved it (:

cant wait for more

sorry i didnt revew sooner, its hard to see when uve updated sometimes! i will check the site more often (:

chels
BooBooKitty12 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Poor Chase! I can't even begin to imagine the frustration he must feel with knowing his prognosis and yet having no say in how he should be treated. This made the ending so much more effective when he whispered "Allison". Ugh! How heartbreaking to read how she rested her forehead against his, only to remind him of his vulnerability.
Miri chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic update :)

I hope Chase gets better soon and I seriously hope Cameron gets some kind of therapy too.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Annie chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter! Please update soon!
peanutmeg chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Thanks for the update! I love how you wrote Cameron finally realizing how she treated Chase, and their dialogue (despite being brief) at the end was heartwarming! I hope your move goes well, and I look forward to reading your next update whenever you have the time to post :)
Oliviet chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful as always my dear! Update whenever you can. I completely understand your situation. :)
Ribeiro Mois chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Cool. But what happens in the end? The young doctor will be like this forever?

Tanks
Blacksmith chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Lots of drama here - inside and out. Loved the segue from the dream to the hospital.
Blacksmith chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow! This story launches like a rocket. I look forward to the ride.