Reviews for Holding On
Shaybo27 chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
I'm wondering that also. Guess I'll find out, eh? I'm so glad that you didn't stop the series! It would've broken my heart if you had. And while saying that, once again-Wonderful story :D
Nixi Stasia chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
I'm going to read! I love ALL the stories!

I probably will read sonme of your Eastenders stories too, because I love enders! ) And some of your other DR who stories!

This was a brilliant story and I loved it so much!
Nixi Stasia chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I love the phrase 'born running' I use it about a hundred times a day (which is pretty weird, that I manage somehow to fit it into a conversation that many times and all in correct context)

I loved this chapter!
Nixi Stasia chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Ok, now I've got it. The time loop was happening again and again and Evie couldn't keep watching herself die. I think that's it...
Nixi Stasia chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Ok, I'm kinda confused. Only because I can't concentrate reading this properly coz my retarded siblings are yelling their heads off and they won't shut up.

From what I could get, it was a brilliant chapter.
Nixi Stasia chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
NO! Evie! No, no, no, no, no!

That was epic! I'm totally in love with this story!
Nixi Stasia chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I'm pretty sure two versions of the same people in one place, same time, does something to the universe. That can't be good!

This has probably the best storyline ever! I love it so much! )
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
A tad confused, but that's part of the fun isn't it?

Great start! Be ok, Evie!

You know I doubt she's gonna stay in the TARDIS...
Sylva Dax chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
I am so happy that I don't have to wait for the next story. One of the perks of coming to the party late. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch PO and BB again without missing Evie.
Sylva Dax chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Congratulations! You have ingeniously integrated Evie seamlessly into this story.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
My first intro to Evie has been Evie's Diary. I finally reached a chapter that convinced me I was missing vital info so I sought answers on your profile page. All I can say is Wow! If they're ever looking for a writer to replace Moffat, you get my vote.

I've skipped the Evie Jones stories and started here. I'm hooked.
Emandylyn S chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
This is a great story, I'm glad your writing more.
Atanalo chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
This is brilliant!
Sasha Meares chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
I have to confers to being a little confused about the whole time loop thing, but that's not unusual for me when it comes to the Doctor.

I loved this series. I've loved the whole River thread and the reveal, and reading this has been a bit like an extension of that. Believable characters and adventures. It's been a fantastic journey. I'm glad you decided to write some more - I will look forward to continuing the ride :)
Kalyxia chapter 16 . 7/13/2011