Reviews for Unshakable
ObsessedRomantic chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Nice, that was a good little mini leap for Sam and a nice fix for Jackie and Kelso. Well done well done indeed. I must say, except for that hiccup with Hyde i nthe first part you portrayed the charecters of both shows with great faithfulness. Very cool.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very good first chapter the versimilitude for both shows is VERY high. only one small nit pick, Hyde would not stamp his foot at Eric, Steven Hyde would raise his fist at him threatening to knock him out. foot stomping is a girlish move and Steven Hyde is anything but girlism. The rest of it is GREAT!
vassey chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hi,

how about Sam leaps into Donna,Midge,Laurie or Kitty.
vassey chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hi,

i liked your story much and i hope you do more crossovers

where Sam leaps into other characters of That 70's Show

Thanks
MistyMountainHop chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Sam gave him an incredulous look. "You treat me like an object this morning and you expect sympathy?" he frowned.

"I said I was sorry!" Kelso whined, throwing himself onto the couch.

"No, you didn't!"

"Oh... yeah." Kelso said, shruggign

I like this scene. I can really hear/see Kelso and Sam-as-Jackie.

You don't have to keep throwing it in my face." he huffed.

"I... do that?" Sam frowned.

"By the fact that you guys are constantly around and... all happy, yes!" Kelso pouted.

LOL Kelso could totally say something like this. He's so self-centered. And Sam's surprise at what he learns is Jackie's behavior (according to Kelso) - nicely done.

Sam rolled his eyes. "People in love shouldn't have to hide that to make you happy."

Ooh, nice! You tell him, Sam.

but he could see where a girl would be taken in by the fact that he sounded like a whiny three year old who just wanted his Mommy.

LOL

"Help with what? You sound like a toddler..." Sam growled,

*lmao*

"Maybe you... liked the idea?" Sam offered, trying to hide the smile.

"Oh!" Kelso shrieked. "I... did... not!"

LMAO again

Sam pushed him off, but before he could do anything, Hyde had come into the room, and punched Kelso hard enough to knock him out.

Aww! *love* and *cheers!* Better reaction than Hyde cheating on Jackie, that's for sure.

Sam wavered, uncomfortable with the thought of having to kiss a man, much less a teenage boy...

"F-fine..." he said, not having to feign the nervous tremble.

This characterization is well done. I really like how you show Sam's discomfort.

He looked at Kelso. "Mine." he said.

*lol* Aww! D So cute.

he'll forget his condoms and Jackie will end up pregnant with their first son, Jackson. Don't worry, she'll be there by then.

Oy, I could understand why Sam might be a little hesitant... And Hyde clearly doesn't care if Jackie gets pregnant at this point - or he so would've remembered condoms. D

"Oh, Steven..." she breathed. "That kiss was like being stuck by lightening." she said.

LOL nice.

Bunny, I very much enjoyed this story. The worst part is that it ended. *lol* Sam's awkwardness at being inside Jackie - you wrote that effectively consistently throughout. But it didn't detract from Hyde's love and concern for Jackie. Really fun and satisfying.
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awww, I'm so glad you decided to write another. I loved the first one and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love this one too. Poor Sam! I bet that sex was traumatizing LOLs. Hopefully as Jackie he'll make her kick Kelso's ass. I think had she properly put her foot down he'd have back off more (not totally, b/c hey, this is Kelso we're talking about). And I totally agree that Jackie would be much more likely to follow orders than Hyde. Can't wait to read more!
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
He was disoriented when he woke back up, but he realized he was naked and in a bed... and in the midst of an orgasm.

"Ohhhh... ohhh boy..." he yelled out.

Suddenly, a curly head of hair belonging to a good-looking teenage boy popped up from beneath the covers. Sam skittered back, hitting the wall.

"Jacks?" Hyde frowned up at him. "Jackie, doll, what's wrong?"

"Ohhh... nothing, nothing..." Sam said, clearly freaked out.

LMAO! LMAO! That's hilarious!

"I'd say woman," Hyde smirked, amused, and kissed the top of Sam's head. "My woman."

LOLOLOL That put a huge smile on my face. LOL Poor Sam.

"Wow-wow-wow..." Al said in a teasing purr.

Tsk. Quit looking at Jackie's nekkid body! *lol*

He saw the tiny little demi-bra on the bed, but he wasn't going to wear a bra. He couldn't even begin to fathom putting the damn contraption on.

LOL

"What? Like I've never seen her naked before?" he muttered, but Steven stomped his feet and the boy made a mad dash for the door.

"Tool." Hyde muttered angrily.

I like this little scene. D

Sam allowed it when Hyde put the arm around his shoulders, and even leaned against him.

OMG. I feel so awkward on Sam's behalf... but good for him.

Oh, you shut up!" Jackie snapped. "I don't know what kind of a magic spell you put on me, but you fix it now!" she demanded.

Totally sounds like Jackie.

"Is this a bad joke? I'd neveR marry Fez! I don't love Fez! I love Steven!"

Al pinched the bridge of his nose. "God, you're loud

LMAO

But... you do it out of spite because Steven won't marry you."

"Okay, yeah, that sounds like me..." Jackie says with a sigh.

"You want me to help you keep that from happening?" Al asked sternly.

Jackie nodded meekly.

"Okay, then you be a good girl and answer any questions I might have, and be patient, okay?"

"Yes, sir..."

Ooh, I'm so intrigued! I'm really enjoying this so far, Bunny! Can't wait to see where it goes. I'm glad I checked this story out. D