Reviews for Enough Is Never Quite Enough
blairswaldorfs chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love this. It's really beautifully written.
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really really enjoyed that! When she smiled at the end, I did to! Your writing makes me smile! I feel the way you do, Louis has gotta go now because I'm tired of him. He suppresses her fire! He makes her tamer, watered down version of who she is. He is indeed simple and doesn't get her at all. Just like in this story, Chuck he gets her. Chair is my endgame (hopefully the GG writers too!) So thanks for giving me a Chair moment to hold onto while I watch this crap. :)
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
i liked it! only i had to clench my fists when dair happened. but what was conversed between them was true, dan has this one sided view on stuff and he's so sucked in into this world where he thinks he's always right. and i really couldn't stand it that he made blair the star of his book instead of serena. anyways, chair was believable here. not too much. (: thanks for writing!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved it
DB chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
great fic. I think you're completely right that Blair will be with the Prince for a while, and then Dair will happen (the writers have been building that relationship and strongly hinting at it), but inevitably by the end of season 5 it will come back to Chair.

The only thing i don't agree with is that Dan and Blair would have such an ugly break up...if there's anyone who understands the Chair relationship, it IS Dan, after all, he has given Blair plenty of advice in the past about Chuck. However, i do believe that the novel will be responsible for a lot of drama (just not Dair drama).
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Beautiful story!
Writerchick1230 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love you for posting these stories 3

Flawless ;D
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow. This was a fantastic. one. I agree-its realistic, because Dair is imminent, but Dan can never understand the darkness in Blair like Chuck can-that just a fact, really. The end was so beautiful as well-"bathed in the golden light." You have a way with words.
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really like this! I so hope they have this emotional affair in season 5, nothing would show more that they are inevitable and if Dair has to happen I hope it ends like this. I actually really hope season 5 goes a little bit in the direction of your story, especially ending with chair! Loved it!
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
ohhhh

you are a great writer,,, on so many levels

this was well written and a great read...

l just dont understand where all the ideas come frommmmm

but please keep them coming...
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loved it. But I have to say that I don't think I can watch season 5 if they put Blair with Dan and let Chuck fall in love with someone else. It is just stupidity if you ask me!

They could do so much more with then than that, but I can't change it, but I might choose not to watch it. Thanks for this!
E chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Eh, I don't like when people try to bring Blair down to Chuck's level. They are NOT the same. I also don't like this idea that only Chuck could ever love Blair. That's not fair. She's not that terrible. She's not living a lie. She's just tired of being treated despicably by Chuck. She should feel no guilt for that. That is not wrong.

She can be Blair and be with Rufus for all I care. Blair is Blair whether she's with Chuck or not.

Your writing style is flawless, I just found the thesis arguable.
Grace chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hi there! I'm new one on fan fictions about Gossip Girl, but I just love this one.

Oh my, it's so sweet, I love Chuck and Blair, they belong together :D. I'll read more of yours fics cause this is awesome! :D

C'ya!
Temp02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wonderful one shot. Loved how through all of Blair's relationships Chuck was always still present and I really liked how Blair reacted to the book because even if she is portrayed favorably, her life long friends aren't and one of Blair's most strongest traits is her loyalty.

I don't think I would watch all this play out on GG even for the lovely ending but I could read this story again and again, thank you.
pty chapter 1 . 6/16/2011