Reviews for Resolution
Casperace13 chapter 13 . 7/24
Great story! You did a good job of keepingme engaged and interigued throughout the whole stoy.
fantasychica37 chapter 13 . 6/2
Chell deserves freedom and human society and natural light, and the Combine is still out there and could destroy the facility. However, this story is glorious.
GooBall chapter 13 . 3/5
Fuuuuun. *looks at clock*
Dammit. Its 02:33 .

Oh well back to science.

Good fanfic, now to see if there is more to read!

Loved the removal of the Itch btw, never seen that happen before.(sometimes it just dissapeared though XD)
Nebulawolf86 chapter 1 . 1/19
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS
teckbears1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
I think this fanatic was great! You should defiantly Wright a sequel! I really do mean it as well! any ways... keep up the great work!

p.s. I am a horrid speller.:)
32nd freeze chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Really enjoyed this story.
savagebree chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
THIS IS AWESOME! I thought you did a great job keeping all of the details faithful and consistent with the Portal and Half-life universes. In my head this is now canon for what happened after Portal 2 ended haha
minininjah25 chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Awesome. Amazing characterization. Loved the bits about The Moan that Transcends All Code and drunk GLaDOS. Chell's character with speech felt like it really worked. All around fantastic. Nice.
MrAwsome71283 chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
GG
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
That binary translation...
'Help me'
This chapter confirmed a small suspicion and made me giggle.
JackyDD chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Is it possible there will be a sequel?
BenRG chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
GLaDOS has been working on extending Chell's lifespan for a while. Being GLaDOS, she doesn't see any need to tell her about any 'modifications' she might have made to that end. She has her friends, she has her Facility and, frankly, right now she didn't need anything else.

A lovely little story that is as close to a 'happily ever after' ending that I think you could get in the Portal universe. Thanks for sharing it with us!
BenRG chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Oddly enough, 'get it on' is the sort of thing that Caroline probably would say. So, the hypothetical question likely came from her partition in GLaDOS's memory.

DrunkDOS was hilarious, by the way.
BenRG chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
When you are at the mercy of an AI that very clearly has no difficulty with killing you, making threats is probably a bad idea. Either this Gilbert guy was too stupid to realise this or he genuinely thought that he was in a position of advantage of some kind.

Oh, others will come but all he's done is make GLaDOS aware that there can be no accommodation with them. So, it will likely be a bloodbath unless she comes up with some cunning option to hide from them.
BenRG chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
It is probably an indication of how upset GLaDOS was at this guy shooting Chell that she didn't make a test of his death - You know, how many bits can she lop off before he either dies or goes insane from the pain and fear.