Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Can my orange jumpsuit have a yellow stripe? Plz.
BlondeBombshell chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Potato Paranoia is my new punk band.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Computer Science student here, and I am ...amused at the thought GLaDOS used MySQL database.
Casperace13 chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Great story! You did a good job of keepingme engaged and interigued throughout the whole stoy.
fantasychica37 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Chell deserves freedom and human society and natural light, and the Combine is still out there and could destroy the facility. However, this story is glorious.
GooBall chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Fuuuuun. *looks at clock*
Dammit. Its 02:33 .

Oh well back to science.

Good fanfic, now to see if there is more to read!

Loved the removal of the Itch btw, never seen that happen before.(sometimes it just dissapeared though XD)
Nebulawolf86 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS
teckbears1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
I think this fanatic was great! You should defiantly Wright a sequel! I really do mean it as well! any ways... keep up the great work!

p.s. I am a horrid speller.:)
32nd freeze chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Really enjoyed this story.
savagebree chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
THIS IS AWESOME! I thought you did a great job keeping all of the details faithful and consistent with the Portal and Half-life universes. In my head this is now canon for what happened after Portal 2 ended haha
minininjah25 chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Awesome. Amazing characterization. Loved the bits about The Moan that Transcends All Code and drunk GLaDOS. Chell's character with speech felt like it really worked. All around fantastic. Nice.
MrAwsome71283 chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
GG
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
That binary translation...
'Help me'
This chapter confirmed a small suspicion and made me giggle.
JackyDD chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Is it possible there will be a sequel?
BenRG chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
GLaDOS has been working on extending Chell's lifespan for a while. Being GLaDOS, she doesn't see any need to tell her about any 'modifications' she might have made to that end. She has her friends, she has her Facility and, frankly, right now she didn't need anything else.

A lovely little story that is as close to a 'happily ever after' ending that I think you could get in the Portal universe. Thanks for sharing it with us!