Reviews for Resolution
jigbashmop chapter 13 . 1/8
I'm not sure if the ending is sweet or disturbing. Either way, it involves a whole lot of Stockholm Syndrome. Also, I get the feeling that GLaDOS could easily defeat the Combine if she wanted. She definitely has the intellect and technology.
wmrosit chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
Very, very late comment, I know. But I only just discovered Portal about a week ago and this fanfic yesterday. Bye the way, excellent job. I'm here with a request you probably can see coming a mile away. CONTINUE. PLEASE. this was excellent, and after 7-ish years it might seem fresh to you again, I hope. I was thinking now that we've established their trio-friendship, continue the conflict of Black-Mesa vs Combine. One or the other is sure to find the Enrichment Center again, and whichever it is it could make for an amazing chapter(s) as with GLaDOS in her main body, the armed forces of one or both groups would basically have to fight the facility itself on order to reach Chell, Wheatley, and/or GLaDOS. In fact, it might be interesting if they actually do capture GLaDOS, take her back to their lab, upload her, get brutally massacred, something fun. I've considered doing it myself, get into recreational writing, but I'd like to see the story crafted from your more able hands. Thanks for reading, sincerely,
-Will
StarGazer2704 chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
THIS WHOLE STORY WAS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Can my orange jumpsuit have a yellow stripe? Plz.
BlondeBombshell chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Potato Paranoia is my new punk band.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Computer Science student here, and I am ...amused at the thought GLaDOS used MySQL database.
Casperace13 chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Great story! You did a good job of keepingme engaged and interigued throughout the whole stoy.
fantasychica37 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Chell deserves freedom and human society and natural light, and the Combine is still out there and could destroy the facility. However, this story is glorious.
GooBall chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Fuuuuun. *looks at clock*
Dammit. Its 02:33 .

Oh well back to science.

Good fanfic, now to see if there is more to read!

Loved the removal of the Itch btw, never seen that happen before.(sometimes it just dissapeared though XD)
Nebulawolf86 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS
teckbears1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
I think this fanatic was great! You should defiantly Wright a sequel! I really do mean it as well! any ways... keep up the great work!

p.s. I am a horrid speller.:)
32nd freeze chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Really enjoyed this story.
savagebree chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
THIS IS AWESOME! I thought you did a great job keeping all of the details faithful and consistent with the Portal and Half-life universes. In my head this is now canon for what happened after Portal 2 ended haha
minininjah25 chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Awesome. Amazing characterization. Loved the bits about The Moan that Transcends All Code and drunk GLaDOS. Chell's character with speech felt like it really worked. All around fantastic. Nice.
MrAwsome71283 chapter 13 . 3/9/2015