Reviews for Let the Rain Sing
Coffee chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
SO CUTE! Rory and the Doctor are perfect, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MENTIONS OF ROSE! Rose and the Doctor, and ROry and the Doctor are the two best ships in the Fandom! This story is perfect. Well done!
Mylover13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It's so gorgeous and amazing. I love your history. I find you write good.
noche-estrellada chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
If this is what happens when one of your fics goes wrong, I can't wait to read one that went right. This was lovely.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Beautiful.
previouslysane chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
this was written in character perfectly.

ahhh I love your story because often Rory/11 fictions are just so...bold. Yours is so subtle and perfect. I love it.
islashlove chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
All of your Rory fics seem to go wrong? I'm loving them. So far the three I have read and reviewed are great. Like doctor who they are straight after each other but there are gaps in between while they are traveling.

The first one would have fitted in around the first time they were all together. The second as they traveled Rory start to find himself a place in the tardis and now a threat of leaving was making him think about how he felt about the doctor. And this one is showing the other side.

So I say!

Let the Rain Sing and the doctor and Rory dance aroud each other till they find what they are looking for.

Waiting for your next one.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 6/20/2011