Reviews for Only Yours
bookwurm247 chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Loved it!
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
I'm debating between what ending is better. I mean, I'm not really a Kouga and Kagome fan but it was a good ending.
bookwurm247 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
You frickin, stupid idiot! How do you not see her love for you?! Stop clinging onto that women who abandoned you for some frickin academic work load! If you can't believe the reason, go ask her yourself! I don't like it when a guy is like that. If he can't accept kagome's love then he should've broke it off earlier before she had more time to fall more in love with him.

PS I would kind of like to see this story continue a little longer. I think the story ended too soon. * usually I don't swear, but this story makes me want to swear worse than what I wrote* this one came as a surprise after the one before this.
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Stop this people! End this already! No person is ever worth being used over and over again by the same person like this and then abandoned. Even if you never forget her or you never forget him, a person deserves to be happy. If this continues, it is just an endless cycle of love, hurt, and hate.

Ps I don't want to offend anyone out there with this post, these are just my personal thoughts on relationships like this.
vanialex chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
AHWWWW! I love your story collections!
KagYasha4ever chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Thanks for the update! I love this series, and wrapping up the first drabble was a great idea. I/K are sooooooooooo cute!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
So what happens next?
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
So what happens next?
IrisCherieHathaway chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Amazing drabbles !

I loved every single one looking forward to your next update
Mika chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Yeah! Go Kagome! You did a really good job portraying youkai Inuyasha. I liked how he recognized his pack :). This is amazing! Please update soon!
xRaianx chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I'm confused with this... the title of your drabbles is 'Only yours' yet there are several of the stories that kagome and inuyasha don't end up together; and some of the ones in the begging seemed unfinished to me. I thought all of them would have ended with the two getting together someway in each one.
Inuyashacrazy1234 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I think an alternate ending would be great, but inu/kag this time, hours job though, I really like these little one shots
cupcakes chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Hello! I just wanted to tell you how much I love your collection of short stories! Now I know where I can get my daily dose of romance / angst stories. :-) Thanks for sharing them with us! More power!
Rose-Aki chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
It was so sad to read Kagome break down when she remembered what happened to her.

Inuyasha was so caring and sweet to her in the end of the chapter. I think he is falling in love with her. The way you described Kagome's fear in her situation was well written and realistic.

I hope you update the second part soon :)