Reviews for there's a blaze of light in every word
foilie a deux chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is THE BEST FIC you've ever written, and I already read 12. This one's different. It touches right thru the heart. Soft, yet deep and strong. Dark, yet warm and beautiful. It embraces the soul. It makes you inhale a sharp intake of breath. It makes your heart ache.

You ARE JUST FUCKING AMAZING.
Ella Lea chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Great way to end fluff. EVERYONE DIES! HAPPY ENDING!
Lyric Medlie chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Truly magnificent! i love it very much!
llamagirl127 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Wow, that's amazing! It's really beutifuly written. Your a really good writer. Seriously, DO MORE!
xitslikesummer chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
IMMA JUST LIKE PRETEND YOU DIDNT KILL THEM K? K

anyone I LOVE THIS STORY
greatpeckspectations chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I hope they're not dead! I think with the way that you ended it, they aren't dead. Great job!
KissesAtTwilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
yes yes yes! this is really good so far, i will defintiely read on. i like the smutty bade scenes best. keep writing!
ep1998 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I loved this! It was really good! As for more chappies, I think it depends on where you go with them. Anyway, great job! Oh, and btw, I always read the A/Ns :-)

-Honor
secretparamour chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
WOW. This was incredibly deep, especially the end. It fascinates me how great third-person writing can be - and this had so much depth, it was insane. I loved it. Third person, for me, personally, its difficult to write in, but you made it seem effortless, and made it a beautifully written piece.

Second Chapter, YES!

Great Job! :)
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
GORGEOUS. Second chapter YES! :D
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this is so good i love it!
iHannah chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really think you have an amazing way with words. There's something about the way you write that captures my full and utter attention and I feel as though I have to read the entire section and it is definitely worth it. To say that this was great would be a complete understatement.

I definitely think you should continue.