Reviews for Journeying
Sunn-Kissed chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I like it, I really do. She puts so much faith into Legolas that it is beautiful, trusting yet accepting. I do not think I have read her death from her POV before...and certainly not with Legolas as the sencond character. I love it.

You make her so kind, thinking of the elf when it is her who is dying. And, of course, you have to adore that she can joke even while lying flat out on her deathbed. "Elrohir..." hehe.

I can picture Glraen jumping out of that tree...Legolas turning a split second later...a frantic-ish rush...then, plop, perfectly into his arms, him having a frightful start and her giggling the whole while. I have to say that that paragraph is my favourite.

The only thing that bugs me even slighlty is the formatting. You have problably done it on purpose, and it doesn't take away from the story at all, but is annoys the heck out of me. Just a pet peeve, nothing to be concerned about.

I think you get the picture that I like it, like it lots, so I will end review...now.
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
WELL? ¡¿Quién está? PLEASE review my story and tell me who 'tis! Why is Elrohir in there? There's not any mention of another person in the room. And for that matter, what's the gender of your character?
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Aurora Light chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I've read stories that show Legolas's view of his immortality, but I've never seen it shown from a human's perspective. I almost cried, you portrayed the emotions that well. Congratulations on the good work.
Firefalle chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Would that we could all find such a friend! And meet our own ending with as much peace of mind. Yes, she knows well that Legolas will take care of young Aragorn. He will teach the young Ranger well, and even tell a few tales of friends and family now gone. Maybe even about a little girl who sought to prove she COULD fly, if she just believed hard enough...
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Ohh was this Gilraen? who was it? please please tell me!

O)

** Dy **
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow, this fic is simply wonderful!

I like the way you've protrayed the overwhelming sense of death that lingers around them. How sweet, that Aragorn wanted Legolas to sing to him as he slowly passed from the world of the living. OMG, I'm crying!
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Oh, how utterly beautiful! Not a false note. Thank you for this lovely story.
tigerlily4 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Lovely! It was funny when she acted like she forgot his name and called him Elrohir...I LOVE THIS! Will you write her life story? She is now a fav character of mine...*g*

-TL, who will add this to favs
Nayeli chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is an absolutely touching story! I'm crying right now, so don't mind my babbling...one thing that I think you should take another look at: the part where Legolas frowns and she tells him not to, and then Legolas goes on to tease her about old age and forgetfulness? When she responds, she calls him "Elrohir" instead...I'm not sure, but don't you mean Legolas? Am I making any sense to you?
Luinearatowen chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
beautiful! simple and wonderful.