Reviews for Fall into Place
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Too short and lack of detail was disappointing. But overall really nice.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You pull my heart strings for Yokozawa! Great work!
h to the iso chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Says: She loves it There should be more of this pairing sigh Keep writing!
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Masterpiece! I loved it!
anime1hinata chapter 1 . 10/20/2011

This truly sounds like the real thing, you really caught their emotions!

I say well done! *clap clap*
Natsukashimi chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story is so powerful! I'm so glad you dealt with Yokozawa and Takano being sex friends; too many people neglect their relationship. Your words gave the air a frenzy aspect, the spontaneity of it all well said. I wish you went into more explicit details, but I understand that some authors are uncomfortable with that kind of thing. I hope you write more! XD
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really liked this little piece. This is a relationship I wish more authors would explore.

Anyway, nice work. The end was particularly poignant.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
At last, some Yokozawa POV! I've always been curious to know what went on between him and Takano during their college years.

(admittedly, he is a jerk to Ritsu but I can't help feeling sorry for the guy)

Anyway, the setting is great. Dreary, a little dark, and I like how Yokozawa perceives his growing attachment to his friend. He knows that Takano is going to use him at most but he can't help but be drawn to him. And look what that lead to eventually. Sad.

Nice work though. It's good to come across this little gem in a fandom as tiny as this.
LovelyBlood chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was just beautiful! ; A ; -clapclapclapclap-

Ever since the chapter where it was revealed that Yokozawa

was just jealous of Onodoera I've felt a sort of an endearing

pity towards him! Oh, Yokozawaaaaaaaa! TT A TT

I loved this very much~
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
While I'm not much of a Yokozawa fan, I really enjoyed this! I also really enjoyed your characterization and the insight behind Takano and Yokozawa's past relationship. Good work!
buttcake chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'm not a big fan of Yokozawa x Takano, but wow, that was written really well.

And I really can't imagine Takano as an uke. o-o;;

But still, loved the fic! :D Great job!
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow, this is awesome, and so spot on :D

I'd like to see more of them, they're a great couple and you managed to portray them perfectly :D Keep the good work up

Midnightkisses10 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Although I don't really like this pairing, it was a good story. I think Yokozawa and Yuu should get together... They're both in love with someone who can't love them back so it would be kind of perfect... and it means more yaoi :) but anyway, good job!
juneinb chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'd been hoping someone would write some back story for these guys! I like this, it's nice to get a perspective on what lead the characters to their current situations, and I think it fits their personalities well.