Reviews for Prime Real Estate
1sunfun chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Nice.
AgentD.6 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Another great story. I was glad to see Arthur out of the picture for good.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Oh my God why would they let that bozo out of prison. Lol, reading your older story but loving it all the same.
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
you are right I enjoyed hero Tony, but I really enjoyed Tim volunteering to be the one to shoot Hastings so Tony wouldn't have to.

ding dong the wicked jerk is dead.
sarahsrr chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Sorry its taken me so long with your story. Its a fantastic story and it usually dosent take me so long. I apologize but life has not been good to me lately so i havent been reading any stories or anything related. But i do hope it'll get better soon!

Yeah i am sure that it would be hard for an outsider to read Gibbs and Tony's unspoken language that they have down so well. Yet knowing each other well enough to know Arthur woulndt stay in one spot too long. And of course tony would argue when Gibbs told him to rest but argreeing when Patch told to.

And Swinson seems like the real bad guy here and sees Arthur as a huge liability. Swinson likes to get rid of problem employees and now Ackermans turn by running him off the road.

And Tony waking up to hearing Kath and the others talking about the case and Swinson and nothing at the Scranton motel where Arthur was hiding out. Everyone is off to follow leads when the word comes that Ackerman was run off the road. Really a great story and i promise to get through every chapter as soon as i can!

Sarah
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
Hey, i know i've been such a naughty reviewer for this one but i found the time to read it and as always love the detail of your wonderful stories and the brotherly love between the troublesom twins hehe, i also love how you weave your plots and all there twists :) Can't wait to see what you have planned next and how mch trouble you can get Tony into tehee, as for Tony, trust him to willingly fall 12 feet to save his god-daughter hehe what ever will he do next lol

Again, greatly awesome story :) Great Job !
TesubCalle chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Apologies, once again, for taking so long to get around to reviewing this. (It's simply not polite to rush through reading something this lovely and leaving a perfunctory 'review', and I just haven't had the time to devote lately...)

There was so much to enjoy about this concluding chapter, scouse.

I loved reading about Tony's impressions of his whereabouts as he slowly became aware of them. Good thing the particular brand of painkillers they gave him weren't the 'Make Tony Loopy' kind.

His concern for McGee was a nice touch; just another example of why I like your Tony so much. He may enjoy tormenting the 'junior' agent, but we all know he's got a ton of respect for the other 'Troublemint Twin'. ;-)

I absolutely hooted at the "Gibbs' gast looked about as flabbered as it was possible" line, and hooted even more at the paramedics thinking NCIS agents were all a bunch of lunatics.

Can't say I'm sorry that Arthur is really and truly dead. Is it cruel of me to say that a massive stroke was too good for him? :P

Brock, I can feel a touch of sadness for, because he did his part to help redeem himself.

Nice that Jinny was able to walk down the aisle after the hell she'd been through. She and Ollie really deserve to have a happy life together. Yes, her last line there was groan-worthy, but she's forgiven. ;-)

So, what's next for our agents? More to come soon, right?
Proseac chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Positively a lovely ending, my dear!

Nobody writes Tony/Tim bromance like you. I loved protective Timmy sneaking Tony into the office in his sweats!

"ah, the sweet sensation of his ass NOT hanging out of a nightie..." - quintessential DiNozzo!

A fitting end for Arthur Hastings, must be hard for Patch to deal with. Wonder if this will get the wheels turning in Tony's brain about his relationship with his own father? *hints desperately for sequel*

"Lead on, McDuff..." OMG I laughed out loud! Of course, you'd know it's a common misquote of Shakespeare, and it ranks right up there with Abby's canon "McGyver" nickname on the cleverness scale. Bloody brilliant, I say.

Looking forward to the next adventure. *Happy Sighs*
Tonyaddict chapter 17 . 9/24/2011
Loved the ending, loved the story. I've become very attached to all of your recurring characters, especially, Polly, Patch, and Lucy. I really like the strong friendship between Tony and Tim. This was a great story in your "series". I hope you have an idea for another one percolating. Thanks for a wonderful story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 9/24/2011
Sorry to take so long-hectic week-no excuses though. Anyway, this was an absolutely PERFECT ending. Your descriptions of everyone were spot-on, sometimes heartwarming, sometimes funny, always wonderful. Sad to see this journey end, but definitely looking forward to your next project! :)
fred chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
enjoyed the ending -
Belker chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
That was so sweet the way Tony woke up and cried "McGee!" :)

And I liked the way he learned what had happened from Gibbs and Kath, so that it was as new to Tony as it was to us readers. Nice perspective!

Great story, great ending (all's well and all that). Thanks for the ride.

/B
diana teo chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
Loved Tony's thoughts on returning to consciousness('the sweet sensation of his ass not hanging out' had me thinking naughty thoughts... :) )

'...make sure the bugger is actually dead',like the way he thinks...

Seems like Kath(breathed on her nails) knows Tony better than Gibbs(flabbered)...

'reduced level of insult',hee,I wonder how long that's going to last... ;)

We need more team togetherness in the new season,too,yes?

And ,of course,you managed to end it all neath the open soft groans at the pun were classic!
Madances chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Thank you so very much. good work. Tracy
vanishingp2000 chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Beautifully tied together. I LOVED the banter, Gibbs and Kath with Tony and then Tim; some great lines, I particularly liked the 'reduced level of insult,' LOL. Also, many thanks for the wonderful images, especially in the plane! Looking forward, as ever, to your next story. VP xx